Which speakers package should I buy?

Thanks guys will stick with Taga then, If I want an atmos setup, would it be better if I bought Taga 607 5.0 with a subwoofer and 2 height channels.
Like,

5.1.2 setup,
TAV - 607 5.0
Taga 212 se
JBL Control one/ Polk OWM3 as Atmos speakers.
OR

5.0.2 setup,
TAV - 806 5.0

Thanks guys will stick with Taga then, If I want an atmos setup, would it be better if I bought Taga 607 5.0 with a subwoofer and 2 height channels.
Like,

5.1.2 setup,
TAV - 607 5.0
Taga 212 se
OR

5.0.2 setup,
TAV - 806 5.0

For movies you absolutely need a subwoofer, you will need to allocate a budget of 30-45k for the same though. I would suggest to stick to TAV-607 + Polk OWM3. For subwoofers I would suggest either the Yamaha SW300/ Polk HTS-10 / Polk HTS 12 / QAcoustics QB12 / BIC America PL-200 ii as once your budget permits. The QB12 can be had for about 40k and the SW300 for about 29-30k I believe.

For movies you absolutely need a subwoofer, you will need to allocate a budget of 30-45k for the same though. I would suggest to stick to TAV-607 + Polk OWM3. For subwoofers I would suggest either the Yamaha SW300/ Polk HTS-10 / Polk HTS 12 / QAcoustics QB12 / BIC America PL-200 ii as once your budget permits. The QB12 can be had for about 40k and the SW300 for about 29-30k I believe.
SW300 not great for movies, especially during scenes with extremely low bass where a lot of port/driver noise creeps in. A stretch of an additional 10K to the QB12 will provide infinitely better results for both movies and music. I was absolutely floored by its performance!

SW300 not great for movies, especially during scenes with extremely low bass where a lot of port/driver noise creeps in. A stretch of an additional 10K to the QB12 will provide infinitely better results for both movies and music. I was absolutely floored by its performance!
Agreed , if you can stretch your budget by 10k then QB12 takes the cherry. However I believe at 30k or below the Yamaha SW300 is still the most recommended sub, but the moment you hear the QB12 or HTS 12 you will always feel that you should have paid the 10k extra as the difference is easily palpable.

Agreed , if you can stretch your budget by 10k then QB12 takes the cherry. However I believe at 30k or below the Yamaha SW300 is still the most recommended sub, but the moment you hear the QB12 or HTS 12 you will always feel that you should have paid the 10k extra as the difference is easily palpable.
Where can I find QB12 for 40K, the prices in sites all show above 50K

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back