Which speakers package should I buy?

Yes, the Polk T series package is better than the Taga. The Floorstands T50 is good for both stereo music listening and Hometheater.
I'm really confused Polk is only 2 way and a very old model, Taga 607 is 3 way and 2021 model. I cannot audition both only buying in online so can you confirm plz

Polk has one Tweeter, a 6.5" driver and two 6.5" passive radiators like the Kef Q series. They have no bass port and hence the passive radiators. Yes, the are 2 way speakers. They do sound so good.
Speakers dont age that quick. A good pair of speaker will sound good even after a decade. Its the electronics (AVR and Pre-Pro ) that gets outdated frequently. Even a good Power amp will last at least a decade.
Don't bother if a speaker is 2 way or 3 way. It is irrelevant at this price point.
All aside, audition is the key. What sounded good to me may not sound got to you. Sound preferences play a key role here.
Hence audition is the key.
As audition is not possible for you, you will have to go through a lot of online reviews and feedbacks. The polks do have good feedbacks.
If you want them to sing at ear bleeding levels then the polks are not your speakers as they are small towers. I have even auditioned the RTI series but did not like them but this one is different.

Polk has one Tweeter, a 6.5" driver and two 6.5" passive radiators like the Kef Q series. They have no bass port and hence the passive radiators. Yes, the are 2 way speakers. They do sound so good.
Speakers dont age that quick. A good pair of speaker will sound good even after a decade. Its the electronics (AVR and Pre-Pro ) that gets outdated frequently. Even a good Power amp will last at least a decade.
Don't bother if a speaker is 2 way or 3 way. It is irrelevant at this price point.
All aside, audition is the key. What sounded good to me may not sound got to you. Sound preferences play a key role here.
Hence audition is the key.
As audition is not possible for you, you will have to go through a lot of online reviews and feedbacks. The polks do have good feedbacks.
If you want them to sing at ear bleeding levels then the polks are not your speakers as they are small towers. I have even auditioned the RTI series but did not like them but this one is different.
Will it be okay for 200 sq.ft room with Yamaha 585 AVR? Any thoughts on Yamaha NS-F71 speakers.

Guys, I have narrowed down with my picks please suggest which one is better option out of these,
Elac Cinema 5 5.1
Polk Tl1600 5.1
TAV 607 5.0 - Will buy a sub later

I have increased my budget to 40K.
My room size is 200 sq ft, so I think the Elac is weaker in terms of output when compared to the other models. What do you guys @Lizard King, @thedude think. Thanks
Go with Polk. TAV I have never heard so can’t say.

What do you think about Polk T series package,
Polk T50 - 20K
Polk T30 - 10K
Polk T15 - 10K

I think they need a sub to outshine, whereas Taga can perform without a sub. Is this true?
With Polk T50 you might need a sub for better experience. They are quite small speakers.

I have never heard taga so can’t say

What do you think about Polk T series package,
Polk T50 - 20K
Polk T30 - 10K
Polk T15 - 10K

I think they need a sub to outshine, whereas Taga can perform without a sub. Is this true?
I have q acoustics 3050i which have good bass still they can't replace sub. For pure movie experience sub is needed. Sometime even 2. Polk are good speakers. I have heard them and liked them. Since most of Indian people are spoiled by warm sound, Polk are best suited for Indians. Get a sub later when budget permits.

I have q acoustics 3050i which have good bass still they can't replace sub. For pure movie experience sub is needed. Sometime even 2. Polk are good speakers. I have heard them and liked them. Since most of Indian people are spoiled by warm sound, Polk are best suited for Indians. Get a sub later when budget permits.
I can even go for a good LCR setup ignoring the surround and subs, then what would be a better route to go?

Check this

Guys what do you think about this combination,
Q A3020i -22K
Yamaha NS- P51 - Centre and Atmos - 11K
Micca MB42x/Taga 806S - Surrounds - 8.5K
Yamaha NS-SW200 - 22.5K

Timber matching is very important atleast in case of LCR, surrounds and sub can be different. Try to stick to same brand and series for front left, right and centre channel speakers.
Nothing wrong in going to the pre owned route if budget is very strict, not much electronics involved in case of speakers compared to others like AVR.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back