which tv should i buy?

apkm

I am looking for lcd or led, what will I loose if I
1) opt for 32" LCD which is hD ready, will it run tatasky HD channels?
2)is there need of full HD in 32" LCD?
3)what are the advantage of 32"LED over 32"LCD in HD ready MOde?
4) is 32" LED with full hd a good investment and good option

presently v have 21" CRT Flat Monitor. our tv vewing is 2 to 3 hours in 2 to 4 days. or widow media player supported movies,via usb,(when kids are at home,then it may be used for 10 hours in day,now they are away for job purpose)

we want to see movie on tv which are not supported by widow media player but are played by VLC media player on computer,which is 17"LCD monitor.

Kindly advice suitably,
with kind regards

1. Does not make any difference with Full HD nor HD ready with 32"
2. Not applicable in 32"
3. Same as in 1 & 2
4. Same as in 1, 2 & 3

Full HD or HD ready better to opt for 37" and above (or precisely above 40").
There are couple of brands panasonic, toshiba, sony, samsung with usb and Full HD, HD ready features. You can demo them.
Sony - supports less formats in USB. Toshiba - supports upto 20+ formats. Do check for others.
Or
you can get a HDMI cable to connect from your computer to the TV and play the videos. If no HDMI in computer, you can get the conversion adapter/cable and still see videos in your TV. (No idea what ports you have in your computer)

You can demo them - by taking your usb stick on the brands and decide based on your eyes.

All HD channel broadcast is in 720P and hence HD ready TV doesn't make any difference as for as HD telecast is concerned. But the quality differs for Blue Ray discs and other video files of 1080P. As Sigmane said the difference may not be apparently visible in 32"

good idea, you can get the conversion adapter/cable and still see videos in your TV
otcC

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back