Who is the distributor for 'BIC America' in India?

Hi can anybody pls suggest after sales service support for BIC PL 200II in Chennai as I'm planning to get one because of it's great quality and also I'm worried because lots of complaints with the dual ports in the sw.. If I have service support in Chennai I'll buy it with confidence.. Thanks

Hi can anybody pls suggest after sales service support for BIC PL 200II in Chennai as I'm planning to get one because of it's great quality and also I'm worried because lots of complaints with the dual ports in the sw.. If I have service support in Chennai I'll buy it with confidence.. Thanks
You have nothing to worry since Audioholic’s Chennai is one of the main dealer for bic and covers most part of the south. It comes with 5 years warranty for amp and 8 years for driver. If any issues Audioholic’s will definitely provide you support. I had mine replaced over a very small issue and also Audioholic arranged free door pick up and delivery. The owner Mr Praveen is also a very active person in what’s ap and facebook so you will get prompt responses for any of your queries. Also Volumate Chennai deals with Bic America and that’s where I first auditioned the bic sub. So interms of support and service for bic you have nothing to worry being in Chennai

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back