Hisense U6G in India is same as global model that has good reviews?

akhilc

Hi,

I'm planning to buy a 55" TV and was considering LG B1/BX, but then came to see the good reviews of U6G. Since this is available at under 60k and though not as good LG OLEDs would save me quite a bit of money. But I've often seen manufacturers sell lower spec/feature product with similar model number to confuse in Indian markets.

1. So is this the same spec model that scored 8+ in rtings?
2. Any user experience on movies, sports and gaming on this TV?
3. Cheapest price you've seen this for? So far only checked online at RD, TataCliq and Croma. Planning to hit offline stores in Bangalore next week.
4. Any other model that you can suggest for under 1 lakh?

I was almost decided to buy U6G, but above review is discouraging me. Apparently he says rtings numbers doesn't exactly translate to real life scene comparison with x80j and qn90a.

I was almost decided to buy U6G, but above review is discouraging me. Apparently he says rtings numbers doesn't exactly translate to real life scene comparison with x80j and qn90a.
Fomo was with a 50" comparison. He added there that a 55" may be having a differently performing panel. In India U6G is only available in 55", as of now. Point to consider, both other TVs in that comparison are way more expensive than U6G in a 55" size.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back