Whole house servo stabilizer

jjn

I recently purchased 3 ACs, and added to my existing list of home equipment Dishwasher, Washing machine, Refrigerator and iRoomba cleaning robots. apart from TV and AVR. Is it better to get a 10KW 3 phase whole home stabilizer rather than going by individual protection ?- Kindly advise .. need to make a decision soon

Vertex folks are very good, they will be able to advise you. Please note that I have no affiliation with them, I contacted them for getting a servo stabilizer for AV use and the gentleman was kind enough to walk me through multiple options. Number #9940058974.

I recently purchased 3 ACs, and added to my existing list of home equipment Dishwasher, Washing machine, Refrigerator and iRoomba cleaning robots. apart from TV and AVR. Is it better to get a 10KW 3 phase whole home stabilizer rather than going by individual protection ?- Kindly advise .. need to make a decision soon
Recently I bought a servo for the entire house. It's a 10kv single phase and runs an ac, washing machine, fridge, ht systems and normal load smoothly.
To my knowledge a 3 phase servo won't give output if any of the phase missing from the all 3 phases.(may be different with brands)

Rethink about a 10kv 3 phase or single phase with more load capacity. (Check with the sales team before buying)

My servo failed twice this month (issue happened due to lightning ️) and I got service very next day itself. So service is very important before confirming a brand as the failure will cause entire house without protection.

Thank you so much, I considered the single phase 10KW one, however, since the load is distributed over 3 different phases, I was recommended to go for 3 phase one. They also claim that they have a bypass switch in case of a failure, till service personal attends the same .

Since you are using this for some time, and is continuously on , do you know if the stabilizer consumes electricity ?

Hi I had same problem of voltage fluctuation with loss of electonic items.so I got internal transformer installed 8 kV costed me around 65 k few years back.installed by person from bangalore.zero maintenance after that I don't have any power fluctuation problem .my house equipment doesn't require individual stabilizers now.

Recently I bought a servo for the entire house. It's a 10kv single phase and runs an ac, washing machine, fridge, ht systems and normal load smoothly.
To my knowledge a 3 phase servo won't give output if any of the phase missing from the all 3 phases.(may be different with brands)

Rethink about a 10kv 3 phase or single phase with more load capacity. (Check with the sales team before buying)

My servo failed twice this month (issue happened due to lightning ️) and I got service very next day itself. So service is very important before confirming a brand as the failure will cause entire house without protection.
Thank you so much John, I considered the single phase 10KW one, however, since the load is distributed over 3 different phases, I was recommended to go for 3 phase one. They also claim that they have a bypass switch in case of a failure, till service personal attends the same .

Since you are using this for some time, and is continuously on , do you know if the stabilizer consumes electricity ?

Thank you so much, I considered the single phase 10KW one, however, since the load is distributed over 3 different phases, I was recommended to go for 3 phase one. They also claim that they have a bypass switch in case of a failure, till service personal attends the same .

Any stabiliser will consume a small percentage of electricity.

Thank you so much John, I considered the single phase 10KW one, however, since the load is distributed over 3 different phases, I was recommended to go for 3 phase one. They also claim that they have a bypass switch in case of a failure, till service personal attends the same .

Ofcourse it consumes electricity.

I told for a single phase because you can save some money and with single phase you can cover whole house by making some changes in the main DB. Power failure of single or even 2 phases will not affect you. With the available single phase you can power whole house from the servo. That is not possible with a 3 phase one in case of power failure of even a single phase.

If you will go for a 3 phase 10kv the cost will be 2 - 3 times more than a single phase 10kv. I think 20 or 25 kv single one will be more convenient and cost effective.

Is it better to get a 10KW 3 phase whole home stabilizer rather than going by individual protection ?
Does your home get a 3 Phase supply, just wondering? In the majority of the cases, domestic supply is a single phase.

Does your home get a 3 Phase supply, just wondering? In the majority of the cases, domestic supply is a single phase.
Thank you for asking - My home wiring is 3 phase and the supply is 3 phase

Vertex folks are very good, they will be able to advise you. Please note that I have no affiliation with them, I contacted them for getting a servo stabilizer for AV use and the gentleman was kind enough to walk me through multiple options. Number #9940058974.
Thank you

The whole point of power conditioning is to isolate your hifi from gremlins that originate from main lines as well as other household devices. So the device should be in between your hifi and the wall outlet. If power conditioning is your goal, it does not make sense. If stable power for the entire household is the goal, go for it.

The whole point of power conditioning is to isolate your hifi from gremlins that originate from main lines as well as other household devices. So the device should be in between your hifi and the wall outlet. If power conditioning is your goal, it does not make sense. If stable power for the entire household is the goal, go for it.
Thank you, In fact I need to achieve both the goals.. For my HiFi systems I already have a 1KWA KRYKARD servo stabilizer for the last 10 years and it works fantastic, now I was planning to to protect other devices by spending on a sevro stabilizer for whole home rather than going individually

I have a 10KVA vertex servo stabilizer with lightening protection installed for the whole house (single phase). No issues with power fluctuations.

Thank you for asking - My home wiring is 3 phase and the supply is 3 phase
Oh, I see... Since you have got 3 phase supply, why not consider a Static Voltage Stabilizer? In simple words, it electronically controls the output voltage as well as removes the harmonics (harmonics is bad for AV equipments) providing a cleaner supply. But they are $$$$.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back