Why all the hype over Android

I will take Android any day compared to Windows and iOS. Definitively iOS is not for me, it feels like i pay a fortune and still end up using the phone as Apple wants me too. Can't transfer file over Bluetooth, have to run the paired computer every time I need copy something. To give an example this weekend I was downloading some free youtube videos and all I had to do is copy them straight to my Android tablet and it started playing. For iOS I needed to convert and use frustrating iTunes to sync of the video. Too much work and too many constraints.

I have iPad and all of us know how much it cost. For my Android tablet all I did is bought a refurbished first generation Kindle Fire for $139 and loaded ICS. Now I have a decent tablet for a very very low price.

Whatever the minor issues with Android is nothing compared to restriction with iOS, I never like Windows OS so can't comment on it. I ready to be patient with Google and I am very sure JB and later OS they will better if not great.

Its all depend on the version of Android and model you are using.
All Android versions are not cluttered or have lag's.
My family members are using HTC, Sony and Samsung devices and honestly saying i never felt like these devices are crappy in either ways.

iTunes itself is, for me, enough of a reason to never buy Apple.
Four thanks!

My dislike of iTunes seems to be shared. I admit that it goes back to another old prejudice: early versions seemed to screw up PCs, and "my PC doesn't work properly" was a regular complaint of those who (against office policy, of course) had installed it on their machine.

Anyway, I don't see why I should ever need anything other than a file manager to transfer and manage music on portable player or phone.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back