Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di ?!

oohh..tats cute :) post a pic of ur cat lying abt doing nothing...

lyingabout1.jpg

--G0bble

Various ways of reviewing a song: (no offence meant :D)

Check this out
Why is it talked about everywhere.
Are you a marketing man?
Thats a crap song
I like it
I have not heard it but I am sure I don't like it
What is there to like it
Not worth for grammy awards
I think FB should be banned
Thanks. Thanks.
Need something new in songs like water flowing out of speakers
I would rather like my doggie piss on me
Kabir Das dohe has better lyrics.
Somebody should be stoned for this
I want your doggie to piss on me too
The song is quite unique
Which language is it
Not as interesting as reading the Lost Symbol
Has nothing other than music, vocals and lyrics
Whover likes this, bend down please.
I think I should join the majority, so I don't like it
Nothing like the oscar winner
Im gonna stop reading Newspapers
Need guts to say I like this song
Why bother to reply

They are making you to like it.......All the FM channels and the Net and the newspaper talk and telecast this song. You hear and read about this song everywhere and in the end of the day, you like it or not, you will humm this tune --- like you hum the jingles of few advertisement.

Kudos to the great Rajni marketing machine....putting out all sorts of news like Robot doing more business than Avatar and Titanic put together, how Japanese like him more than Buddha, his return from operation was attended by more people than people cheering the Spanish team post their world cup win...etc and now this:yahoo:

I wonder how the Youbroadband Rajni plan is working out...anyone tried it and getting 12mbps for thousand bucks a month?

you are missing the whole point...

the main people involved in this song (apart from the kiddy music composer cum keyboard player) are RAJNI-ANNA's daughter and son-in-law...that itself is super human invisible power enough to propel this song's popularity beyond perceivable imagination...!!! :eek:

and also:

i didn't like this song when i heard it first on my phone speaker (running on YouTube)...then i heard it on my earphones...and unknowingly i started tapping my foot and nodding my head...its the sheer simpleness and uncomplicated rhythm of the song that caught me...agree there are no musicians (all synthesized stuff)...but what the hell..its a catchy tune...and its targeted at all lukkha guys out there...(guess thats what he means by 'soup boys') :cool:
its groovy...period

In sympathy to a sleeping cat

'kolaveri' 'kolaveri' is a song in question
has became famous for no apparent reason

For good or bad, times have changed,
one can see, those lyrics are deranged

Money is what they work for & greed is good,
Hard working artist don't have money for food

phony artist & their senses have became number
Their work can put even a Kitty cat to deep slumber

meow Zzzzzzzzzz

santosh pandit is one o' my fav super stars

(mods should lock this thread...its getting outta hand...)

I do not know why this song has caught the imagination of the nation(4,00,000 hits in the youtube??,all over the national channels,NDTV,TIMES NOW,...)
Thought it was for the front benchers,but Hifi members too????

I do not know why this song has caught the imagination of the nation(4,00,000 hits in the youtube??,all over the national channels,NDTV,TIMES NOW,...)
Thought it was for the front benchers,but Hifi members too????

This song is cachy, I think its the way its sung :eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

Oh man, IMHO you guys are getting just too serious to enjoy small little things in life. To me it's a fun song and so I like. May be I'm too stupid among you guys as someone has pointed out. But come on, try to enjoy small things, break that barrier, that's what music is all about, it's not always have to strait-jacketed and fall into some rule. Let it just be fun for a moment. Anyway, I'm outta here and I'm not arguing or judging (and so don't judge me too). :D :D

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back