Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di ?!

Happened to visit a sleazy night club in Delhi last night.
Cola Very D was 'on' on full blast ... with 'somethings' falling over some-other-things all over the place ....:D
I was told that it is the latest craze in the discotheques of Japan and Korea too.

Cola Very D was 'on' on full blast ... with 'somethings' falling over some-other-things all over the place ....:D
I was told that it is the latest craze in the discotheques of Japan and Korea too.

In USA too...

BTW most of us know Sony has bought the rights and Akshay Kumar has bought the rights for hindi version of the song. Dont know how the hindi version would sound? :D

It has already been sung in Gujarathi. The beauty of this song is that you can just plug any words in any language. It is half a rap, and half a Jazz, and does not strictly need any musicality. Actually you can even change the title from "Why This Kolaveri Di", to "Why This KolaGussa Di" or "Why This DeadlyGussa Di" and it would make no difference.

Cheers

Last edited:

be it Sleazy one or posh one...Kolaveri di has become the favorite number on the dance floors across the world.

Like Sachin Tendulkar has his critics
Like King Khan has his citics (I hate him too)
Like Rajni has his critics (I guess most of North India agrees with me)
Like IIMs/IITs have their critics (Ask Jairam Ramesh)
Like Ash has her critics
Like Modi has his critics
Like Sonia has her critics
Like Tirupati has its critics
Like Tata has its critics
Like Reliance has its critics
Like DRDO has its critics
Like Indian Army/Airforce/Navy have their critics
Like Idiappam with coconut milk has its critics
Like NTR, MGR, ANR, Raj Kumar have their critics
Like ARR has his critics (Gulzar himself criticized Jai Ho song)
This song too has its own critics....its just a song and it has crossed 20 million hits and who knows it might win some international award when a crap song like Jai Ho has won it.....its typical Indian mentality to criticize if something or someone from India is getting to top and becoming popular.

like Dum Maro Dum, Mehbooba oh Mehbooba, Sharabi songs were a hit in those times, this song will be a hit of this age...who knows?Lets just appreciate the work of these youngsters or take it easy on them and yourself. Don't have to be creative with cats :D

Now, no Kolaveri emotions ma..okay aaa?

i truely accept with you . . . . .
its a habit of our nation people and its like a disease

This song too has its own critics....its just a song and it has crossed 20 million hits and who knows it might win some international award when a crap song like Jai Ho has won it.....its typical Indian mentality to criticize if something or someone from India is getting to top and becoming popular.

...... that loud-mouth ...... Javed Akhtar .....

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back