Will these Micca's work good when paired to my Sony MHC-GN88D?

so bare wires you say instead of bananas? Why? There must be some good cheap banana plugs. Can you shortlist some for me?
I've just ordered the wire.

You can check other ones too....I would use a simple one....

View attachment 62724View attachment 62725View attachment 62726\

These were ordered by younger bro over Flipkart and just arrived a while back. Hooked them to Denon PMA 1500R stereo amp hooked to Laptop and I was indeed surprised to the amount of punch and bass it outputted! Real good speakers. Very neat finish and these speakers seem to have a more improved crossover.

You might want to consider them over the MB42s
MB 42 was without crossover and so so , the newer version is MB42x and much better, the next upgrade is RB42, i have the MB42x fronts and center replacing the logitech sats and they are indeed very VFM and packs a punch.

MB 42 was without crossover and so so , the newer version is MB42x and much better, the next upgrade is RB42, i have the MB42x fronts and center replacing the logitech sats and they are indeed very VFM and packs a punch.
The only doubt I suspect owning RB42s is my MHC-GN88D not powering it correctly since they are rated 4-8 ohms and my amp only does 6 (for fronts) and 8 (for surrounds and center) and that too at 10% THD. I guess I'll need to spend some hefty money to own compatible amp and/or receiver.

You can check other ones too....I would use a simple one....
Just ordered these and delivery date is whopping 19 Oct! Is this good or should I cancel the order? Paid 50 for delivery too.

PS - Ordered this 5-pair set so that I don't have to buy for other channels that I'd add later on in future.

The only doubt I suspect owning RB42s is my MHC-GN88D not powering it correctly since they are rated 4-8 ohms and my amp only does 6 (for fronts) and 8 (for surrounds and center) and that too at 10% THD. I guess I'll need to spend some hefty money to own compatible amp and/or receiver.
They will work just fine, all these specs come into play when you start cranking the volume

The mounts are single-holed only. Will the speakers lose any grip over-time?

These should also do

These should also do
I ordered the mounts that I shared 3 days ago and will be here by Wednesday.

Almost all speakers have impedance moving and not static unlike company claim.these will be just fine.
Okay. Well, my amp has got some tweaks done: BT chip installed locally, and DVD section disconnected cuz it was malfunctioning. The Center channel ouput also not working. This should suffice my 4.0 setup for now. Can I connect Covos to front outputs as they are the only ones with 6 ohms, surround outputs are 8 ohm only?

For pleasureful listening, speakers should be installed at ear levels.
Yeah Ik. These are just for listening to dialogues clearly from TV (mostly news) and occasionally movies and songs but the first thing i'mma test on these is obviously the latter . Our living space echoes like hell because of this humongous opening:

PicsArt_10-09-11.58.52.jpg

Just imagine acoustically treating it!

Okay. Well, my amp has got some tweaks done: BT chip installed locally, and DVD section disconnected cuz it was malfunctioning. The Center channel ouput also not working. This should suffice my 4.0 setup for now. Can I connect Covos to front outputs as they are the only ones with 6 ohms, surround outputs are 8 ohm only?
they will work just fine

Came this evening. Worked without any hassle, performance as expected (defo more than that) from such a budget audiophile speaker. I'm happy. Parents liked it too. Although, dad said, in all his innocence, that he still prefers Sony's sound signature hehe. I was like "C'mon dad, really you comparing it with these, lemme turn down the lows to -6 dB and now listen." He had nothing to say afterwards lol.

PicsArt_10-11-11.30.21.jpg

Came this evening. Worked without any hassle, performance as expected (defo more than that) from such a budget audiophile speaker. I'm happy. Parents liked it too. Although, dad said, in all his innocence, that he still prefers Sony's sound signature hehe. I was like "C'mon dad, really you comparing it with these, lemme turn down the lows to -6 dB and now listen." He had nothing to say afterwards lol.

View attachment 62969
Congrats! Glad it worked out well for you.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back