• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Will this cable work as a Digital coaxial audio cable?

Wharfedale EVO4.4 Speaker

twistofate4u

Hello,
Can I use Bluerigger Subwoofer Audio RCA cable as a digital coaxial audio cable to connect my LCD tv to Sony HT-M55 (Mu-te-ki) home theatre system to get 5.1 channel audio.
Here's the link to the cable:
Robot Check

I have already placed the order on Amazon India and will receive the cable tomorrow.

PS: My tv doesn't have HDMI ARC or digital toslink optical option, therefore coaxial is my only option for 5.1 channel.

Ghostrider

As far as I know..Yes, it can be used, Usually all are same, anything with RCA plug is on 50 ohms, different would be on quality and level of shielding which will be high in subwoofer cable.

You should not face any issue in using it as a coax

MaSh

Hello,
Can I use Bluerigger Subwoofer Audio RCA cable as a digital coaxial audio cable to connect my LCD tv to Sony HT-M55 (Mu-te-ki) home theatre system to get 5.1 channel audio.
Here's the link to the cable:
Robot Check

I have already placed the order on Amazon India and will receive the cable tomorrow.

PS: My tv doesn't have HDMI ARC or digital toslink optical option, therefore coaxial is my only option for 5.1 channel.
Absolutely. Any RCA cable would do the job.

sunilkm

Yes you can use it.
I am using the same bluerigger sub cable from D2H to AVR as coaxial cable