Will this cable work as a Digital coaxial audio cable?

twistofate4u

Hello,
Can I use Bluerigger Subwoofer Audio RCA cable as a digital coaxial audio cable to connect my LCD tv to Sony HT-M55 (Mu-te-ki) home theatre system to get 5.1 channel audio.
Here's the link to the cable:
Robot Check

I have already placed the order on Amazon India and will receive the cable tomorrow.

PS: My tv doesn't have HDMI ARC or digital toslink optical option, therefore coaxial is my only option for 5.1 channel.

As far as I know..Yes, it can be used, Usually all are same, anything with RCA plug is on 50 ohms, different would be on quality and level of shielding which will be high in subwoofer cable.

You should not face any issue in using it as a coax

Hello,
Can I use Bluerigger Subwoofer Audio RCA cable as a digital coaxial audio cable to connect my LCD tv to Sony HT-M55 (Mu-te-ki) home theatre system to get 5.1 channel audio.
Here's the link to the cable:
Robot Check

I have already placed the order on Amazon India and will receive the cable tomorrow.

PS: My tv doesn't have HDMI ARC or digital toslink optical option, therefore coaxial is my only option for 5.1 channel.

Absolutely. Any RCA cable would do the job.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back