Wired headphone for tv watching 6.35 mm jack

swami

Hi, i have this sony headphone which has 3.5 mm pin. But i want to use it to listen to my tv which is connected to denon amplifier. This amplifier has 6.35 mm socket. So please guide me how to connect my headphone to this amplifier and also i am in need of an extension cable because my head phone has a wire only around 1 metre in length. So can you also suggest how can i extend my headphone wire. Thanks a lot.

Hi, i have this sony headphone which has 3.5 mm pin. But i want to use it to listen to my tv which is connected to denon amplifier. This amplifier has 6.35 mm socket. So please guide me how to connect my headphone to this amplifier and also i am in need of an extension cable because my head phone has a wire only around 1 metre in length. So can you also suggest how can i extend my headphone wire. Thanks a lot.

for headphone extension wire single rca to single rca 3.5 mm from any electronics shop will do. But why u are connecting headphone jack to denon amplifer, instead u can connect directly to tv which will sure have headphone out .

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back