Woodee Earphone - Preview [ Review Will Follow ]

Amarbir[Lynx-India]

Guys ,
Well First Have a look at the earphones here are the models .

28l3pj4.jpg

The Products Basically the IESW101B And The IESW201B Are Basically the same ,The IESW201B Model is basically having the side that go to the ear at a agle and is the sports model .The other Three Models are basically different design the Black Pearl and the Vintage Are solid .There is Also a Travelling kit from the company .I am Back into my forum as Before and will present you with the same type of deals again and again

2e3sv2o.jpg

Initial Testing :
i am testing the iesw101b right now and the initial express is the following

The Bass :
The earphones are made out of wood and this is the best in the earphone ,Just the right balance of bass required not over or under in any decent song.The Bass improves as i am burning the same by playing it more and more .

The Mids :
The Mids and the Vocals are very defined and i did hate this earphone initially but running it for few hours made a different so much that i am speechless .

The Highs :
The Instruments Sound Very Different From Those soundmagic earphones i was selling .The Quality of the treble and instruments in general is above average ,Like the PL50 from soundmagic that only shines in the highs department this killer product is average or above average in all departments ,If this is the quality that has got enhanced in a few hours i wonder how this is gonna perform when i burnin in these for few days damn :eek:hyeah:

Prices ??

thanks

Sir ,
The Same Is Here -> Woodees ? Lynx - The Audio , Electronics & Computer Online Superstore In India .BTW My checking Of The Same Later Yesterday Too Was Fantastic ,I Updated The Source Files From MP3 To Flac And The result Was That The Bass And Instruments Really Shined .The Best Part is The IESW101B Was Able To Take The Load Means Was Actually Able To Show Me The difference .

PS :vintage And Pearl are not comming not in stock with supplier ETA for is unknown and Vintage should be comming soon to them rest is under import process

Last edited:
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back