Xgimi H1 - Need your views..

Arularasu

Hi Guys,

Planning to pick the one which I mentioned from Amazon.com one of my friend is coming from US. is it right choice going this model. Am new to projector and don't have idea on any projector. Kindly advice.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Arularasu N

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Planning to pick the one which I mentioned from Amazon.com one of my friend is coming from US. is it right choice going this model. Am new to projector and don't have idea on any projector. Kindly advice.

It is a good one..But there are other mainstream brands that are aval in the same budget..

Choice will depend on your usage hrs/week..

It is a good one..But there are other mainstream brands that are aval in the same budget..

Choice will depend on your usage hrs/week..
Can you please let me the know the brands??
Am expecting 1080p native resolution. Is it very fragile xgimi h1??
What about Z4??
Is it worth going for H1??

Can you please let me the know the brands??
Am expecting 1080p native resolution.

Am not a mainstream PJ user.. Have been using Egate P513 (17K) projector so far..

Since you are looking for Xgimi H1, i suppose your budget must be US $850..

Basically two different types of PJ...3 LCD chip powered by Lamp & a DLP powered by Lamp/LED.. Xgimi/few other brands are an other category with DLP powered by RGB LED's instead of traditional lamp..

In Lamp based PJ, lamp last for 5,000 Hrs approx, after which it needs replacement.. Also lamps are significantly brighter..

LED projector are rated at 20 - 30K lamp Hrs..So no lamp replacement..

Is it very fragile xgimi h1??

Don't think so.. Build quality seems good per reviews..

What about Z4??

That is a 1280 x 800 resolution PJ..

Is it worth going for H1??

Xgimi H1 is one of the capable FHD, DLP-LED PJ.. LG PF1500W is an other one..

BTW you haven't mentioned the usage hrs for a week.. Also factor in a decent screen, which you can buy locally.. Approx 20K (or) more..

Am not a mainstream PJ user.. Have been using Egate P513 (17K) projector so far..

Since you are looking for Xgimi H1, i suppose your budget must be US $850..

Basically two different types of PJ...3 LCD chip powered by Lamp & a DLP powered by Lamp/LED.. Xgimi/few other brands are an other category with DLP powered by RGB LED's instead of traditional lamp..

In Lamp based PJ, lamp last for 5,000 Hrs approx, after which it needs replacement.. Also lamps are significantly brighter..

LED projector are rated at 20 - 30K lamp Hrs..So no lamp replacement..

Don't think so.. Build quality seems good per reviews..

That is a 1280 x 800 resolution PJ..

Xgimi H1 is one of the capable FHD, DLP-LED PJ.. LG PF1500W is an other one..

BTW you haven't mentioned the usage hrs for a week.. Also factor in a decent screen, which you can buy locally.. Approx 20K (or) more..
Thanks for your Answer, my bedroom size is 1110=110sqft and H1 fits in the room?
Usage hours 30-35hrs per week.
H1 is future proof at least for 5yrs?
I dont want to waste 55k

Thanks for your Answer, my bedroom size is 1110=110sqft and H1 fits in the room?
Usage hours 30-35hrs per week.
H1 is future proof at least for 5yrs?
I dont want to waste 55k

Yes.. PJ can fit any room size.. the diagnal screen size will depend on how far it is from the wall.. But in your case roughly 90 inch is possible..

Yes.. Since there is no lamp replacement and your usage hrs, it should last for more than 5 yrs time..

Yes.. PJ can fit any room size.. the diagnal screen size will depend on how far it is from the wall.. But in your case roughly 90 inch is possible..

Yes.. Since there is no lamp replacement and your usage hrs, it should last for more than 5 yrs time..
Getting from US is ok cost wise or shall I proceed with local vendor??
Any Warrenty issues??

Getting from US is ok cost wise or shall I proceed with local vendor??

Getting from US can save you 25K.. In india it costs 80K with bill & India warranty..

Any Warrenty issues??

Xgimi dealer might turn down warranty issue..You can at least get a paid service here (or) atleast shoot mail to Xgimi service and then proceed..

Getting from US can save you 25K.. In india it costs 80K with bill & India warranty..

Xgimi dealer might turn down warranty issue..You can at least get a paid service here (or) atleast shoot mail to Xgimi service and then proceed..
You mean to say, you want me to hold on getting H1?? Before purchasing from amazon.com you want to check with xgimi over email on the Indian warrenty.?

You mean to say, you want me to hold on getting H1?? Before purchasing from amazon.com you want to check with xgimi over email on the Indian warrenty.?

Nope..i meant after you get it here, and in the event of service issue, you can approach Xgimi support..

Nope..i meant after you get it here, and in the event of service issue, you can approach Xgimi support..
Oh alright thanks. In chennai one guy is selling used Z4 xgimi has he used for about 11months. We wanted me to take it??
Is there any risk getting used one??
Am going to see demo today evening.
Will be huge difference in clarity between H1 vs Z4??

Oh alright thanks. In chennai one guy is selling used Z4 xgimi has he used for about 11months. We wanted me to take it??

Please insist the purchase bill, before you take demo.. Juz to make sure that he hasn't picked it from someone..

H1 has more brightness than Z4.. Please check your tube videos for comparison to get some impressions..

Please insist the purchase bill, before you take demo.. Juz to make sure that he hasn't picked it from someone..

H1 has more brightness than Z4.. Please check your tube videos for comparison to get some impressions..
Sure, Thanks a lot for answering my questions:)

Just check if there are any servicing options in the area where you live. Or you could be stuck with a brick if something trivial goes wrong.

Just check if there are any servicing options in the area where you live. Or you could be stuck with a brick if something trivial goes wrong.
Thanks Surely will check with him and xgimi also.

Servicing near every city might not be possible for a relatively new brand / new product..

We have a dealer in India.. So mostly for servicing, we may have to ship the product to the dealer location & get it done.. Similar way E-Gate operates..

Servicing near every city might not be possible for a relatively new brand / new product..

We have a dealer in India.. So mostly for servicing, we may have to ship the product to the dealer location & get it done.. Similar way E-Gate operates..
Is it authorised dealer? If you have, pls share would be useful for me. Thanks in advance.

Is it authorised dealer? If you have, pls share would be useful for me. Thanks in advance.

Yes.. From Xgimi global Website..

https://www.xgimi.com/market.html

SMART TECH INC
F302 Infocity Township, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India.
Manish Mishra +919824416111

Email: [email protected]

I tried to organise a group buy for Xgimi H1 in the forum thru the official India dealer in an other thread.. The dealer had promised if there were more ppl, then he would revise the offer price.. Sadly, there weren't any responses from members..

If you are trying to pick Xgimi H1 from India, try to get 4 ~ 5 ppl atleast, so that you have an option to negotiate a good deal with the dealer..Open a thread with title - Xgimi H1 - Group buy - Interest check..

Difference between Z4 xgimi (aurora) vs H1

Display technique 0.45 DMDRGB-LED - 0.47"DMD RGB-LED
Luminance 700ANSI lumen - 900 Ansi Lumens
Contrast 5000:1 - 10000:1
Standard resolution WXGA(1280x800) - Full HD (19201080)
Projection ratio 1.2:1(76-inch@2M) - 1.39 - 1.5 :1
Optical zoom? No data - 1.1x
CPU (4 core 1.5GHz)- (Mstar 6A928 Cortex-A17 Quadcore 1.7GHz)
GPU Mali-450MP4 - Mali-760MP4
RAM 2GB DDR3 - 3GB DDR3
Storage 16GB eMMC - 16GB eMMC

So Clearly H1 is the winner since it can project full hd (1920x1080p)

Rajesh

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back