Xiaomi to launch Mi TV Q1 75" on 23rd March - QLED, 192 Zones, 120Hz

I have connected Fire Stick 4K Max to hdmi port of the TV. If I set my HDMI port to 2.0 or 2.1, fire stick remote lags/hangs (it is a 2-3 seconds hang/pause every 10-15 seconds). No issues to the video being played, it works fine. Only visible symptom is remote not accepting command.

No issue with the remote/battery, have checked with multiple working remotes.

If I set TV's HDMI port to 1.4, it works fine.

HDMI 1.4 has, as we all know, many limitations.

Can anyone suggest a solution?

Last edited:
My eARC port is broken now any way to connect TV with my soundbar without Bluetooth?
Get a streaming device (firestick 4k, apple TV, google tv stick) and plug it directly to the soundbar, and then soundbar output port to tv.

Hi everybody. I have this TV, MI TV Q1 75 inches for 3 weeks.. (before that I had LG 7100 series 70 inches) and I am extremely satisfied with it. I just have a few questions and I would be happy if you could help me..

1., I have a denon 5.1 channel AV receiver that supports dolby digital, dolby digital plus, DTS, DTS HD ... when I play a movie with dolby digital plus sound through the TV, the denon says only dolby digital. also, when I play netflix, which has dolby digital plus, the denon says only dolby digital. no plus... I have passthrough set on the TV. when I post a movie on the xiaomi mi box s, normally, correctly, denon says that it accepts dolby digital plus. both kodi and netflix, everything.. (connected via hdmi arc) where could the problem be? I want DD+, it's better quality than just DD

2.1 I am from the country of Slovakia, even if I set the TV region to India, my xiaomi patchwall still does not work.

2.2 I can't find or install the xiaomi mi home application. (I have many xiaomi devices. thermometers, vacuum cleaners, etc.)

2.3 the hands free google assistant that I was looking forward to does not work for me. (I have the switch on) it only works via remote control

Last edited:
Yesterday all of a sudden while watching my 75Q1 TV's display went dark. I could notice that the backlight was still on but there was no picture. The TV was bought in May 2021 so it is out of warranty (it only had 2 year panel warranty)

The technitian came today and said there seems to be a short in the panel. He spent an hour trying to fix it. He got about half the screen working but confirmed that one of the panel components is short and he wouldn't be able to fix it himself. He said either you get the entire panel changed or he has a friend that has a specialized machine which can potentially repair this. Approximately 20-25K for repair if its successful.

There is no damage to the actual LCD panel but the guy named some internal component where there is a short. I didn't really understand the part he was referring to. Lastly he said these CSOT panels are hard to repair, especially the 75" onces.

I erally don't see the value in getting the panel replaced since it'll probably cost 50K+. Does anyone has any experience with getting this kind of an issue fixed?

Attachments

• IMG_7827.jpg
    IMG_7827.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Hi does anyone have any firmware file for Mi75 apart from v2148? I have v2148 installed and there are no end of errors, bugs etc in this firmware, at least on my set. The links to the firmwares posted earlier in this thread do not work/have expired. Even an older firmware will do.

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone have a solution for the "Adaptive Luma Control" being "ON" every time I switch to HDMI (even though it appears as "OFF", it need to be toggle to actually turn off).
This is driving me crazy while using PS5.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back