Xtreamer Media Player (XMP) Owners Thread

I may have one that I bought with Xtreamer Pro. I believe it should work with SW as well. My Xtreamer is not workign and i have switched to HTPC now. Let me know if you are interested. The antenna works fine and I have tested it on my laptop as well.

Last edited:
i have xtreamer sidewinder 4 , absolutely unused for sale. i wanted popcorn hour or mede8er but my brother gifted me this. anybody who's interested can contact me at 9818195508. a delhi ncr buyer would be preffered but i'll ship anywhere else also.

My XT Pro keeps blinking on boot and never actually boots up. I have tried emergency firmware restore(using three keys on remote) but it hasn't helped. Earlier this problem was intermittent and would go away if i re-plugged but now it doesnt move beyond flashing lights. Any thoughts?

Though I doubt, but is there any place to get it repaired if its a hardware issue in Delhi/NCR.

My first gen Xtreamer working just fine (except the fan noise), I have recently bought the Prodigy 4K (though I don't have 4K tv) to replace the first gen Xtreamer, been using it for few days now. I feel that its up scaling my TSky signals, TSky HD channel seem to be displaying better than earlier now. Yet to find out more features from Xtreamer Prodigy 4K. I'll share more details/features as soon as I get time to test/try them. The new Android interface need to get used to it.

My first gen Xtreamer working just fine (except the fan noise), I have recently bought the Prodigy 4K (though I don't have 4K tv) to replace the first gen Xtreamer, been using it for few days now. I feel that its up scaling my TSky signals, TSky HD channel seem to be displaying better than earlier now. Yet to find out more features from Xtreamer Prodigy 4K. I'll share more details/features as soon as I get time to test/try them. The new Android interface need to get used to it.

Been using Prodigy 4K past 2 months and I feel it is a bad upgrade over the Prodigy Silver I have used for 2 years. The software and Apps crash every minute, it has issues accessing netowrk, Xtreamer support is all non responsive and rude, You cant access the HDD in it over network (except using Airdroid) ... I am planning to go HTPC way now.

Hi
Please advice
I am. Getting this sidewinder with HDD and wifi for 4250 and. Its 3 years old should I buy it or should I buy
Prodigy 4k for 15k

Please also suggest Xtreamer India contact as well

Supports Full HD 1080p video playack via HDMI v1.3a interface

Completely fan-less & Super-silent design

Media files supported - Video, Audio, Photos & Subtitles

Conectivity - HDMI v1.3a
Composite Video
Stereo Analog Audio
S/PDIF Optical Digital Audio
1 x USB 2.0 slave
2x USB 2.0 host
Internal SATA for 2.5 HDD(HDD Optional)
LAN Port Ethernet 10/100
WiFi 802.11n(Optional)

Hi Vj

You can buy the same from NV trading.Sumit is the contact person there.

Xtreamer India

For more details you can email them on - [email protected]

It will cost 10k + shipping

The service is good and fast, they ship through blue dart.

I got my box within 48 hours of shipment.

Hi, Know it's a very old post. Looks like NV Trading has shut shop. Mail ID not working too.

i have xtreamer sidewinder 4 , absolutely unused for sale. i wanted popcorn hour or mede8er but my brother gifted me this. anybody who's interested can contact me at 9818195508. a delhi ncr buyer would be preffered but i'll ship anywhere else also.

THANKS FOR SHARING DOWNLAOD THE APP FOR DTATA TRABSFER FORM THE GIVEN LINK : https://www.shareitforwindows.com/

I've got the old, very first gen Xtreamer + Xtreamer prodigy 4K that I'm planning to sell. I have got the Xtreamer eTrayz as well, which I'm planning to continue using since it gives some decent NAS capability in that small box. Planning to upgrade to nvidia shield tv soon. Just an FYI, in case if anyone looking to buy, xtreamer or xtreamer prodigy 4k here.

HI
I have just opened my xtremer prodigy box. I was gifted this one but never used it as I did not know how to configure it.
The firmware is 4.2.7. however none of the apps are working as it says the host name cannot be resolved.
request help of how to configure the same and install new apps in android.
any informatrion is helpful.

HI
I have just opened my xtremer prodigy box. I was gifted this one but never used it as I did not know how to configure it.
The firmware is 4.2.7. however none of the apps are working as it says the host name cannot be resolved.
request help of how to configure the same and install new apps in android.
any informatrion is helpful.
Please check whether wifi is working or not. If not then try factory reset. Any clue which android version it has?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back