Xtreamer remote -- Bangalore guys please help!

sound1

Hi Guys,

My Xtreamer's remote died recently and I am unable to even switch it on :( Just today I got my universal remote, and as you see I don't have a working xtreamer remote to teach URC. Can anyone please lend me the remote for 30 mins?

Mine is xtreamer sidewinder, and I live in Girinagar Bangalore.

Thanks in advance,
sound1

You should have opted for a logitech harmony URC which can be configured through internet.

Well I opted for URC R50. I didn't know Xtreamer's remote would fail on me before I got the URC :(

Only thing now is to find an xtreamer owner in Bangalore.

Guys, anyone here in Bangalore??? :sos:

@soulforged: thank you for the offer!

A funny thing happened. I kept the remote in freezer for 10 mins and it started working again :lol: After I tought all the codes to URC it again stopped working. Looks like some overheating problem.

Anyway now everything is working think I can retire the original remote.

Thank you guys for the response.

@Moderators: Please close this thread. I don't see 'Close Thread' option in 'Thread Tools'.

Last edited:
A funny thing happened. I kept the remote in freezer for 10 mins and it started working again :lol: I tought all the codes to URC and again stopped working. Looks like some overheating problem.

:eek::eek::confused: ROFL :lol: . I'll try to remember this.

Ya, I did the same :)

At first I thought it was the IR LED on it's death bed. Then I got suspicious when it worked for first 5 mins and stopped working, and at day time it never worked.

Freezer was the obvious next step :eek:hyeah:

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back