Xtreamer sidewinder remote not working

bhprin

Hi all,

Please help me on getting a different brand URC (Universal Remote Control) for xtreamer sidewinder.

bcoz my xtreamer remote gone bad and i tried to show it electronic shops but they were also unable to fix.

In bangalore in hypercity i found oneforall (4-in-1) URC, but i donot know is it compatible or not.

There must be a set of users using xtreamer + URC.
please suggest me some of the options.

thanks.. bhanu

thanks baijuxavior.
And have you tried and found it working for Xtreamer?

any other cheaper options ..?

logitech harmony is supposed to work on all devices besides ps3.. so it should do the trick ..

what excatly happened with the xtreamer remote.. connector issues ? or issues in the base chip..

did you tried any other big shops for getting it checked ?

I am using Logitech Harmony 700 and have used Harmony 525 earlier. They work flawlessly with Xtreamer, except firmware update (emergency method) when you have to press few keys in a particular sequence. Other than this, I don't remember me taking out Xtreamer remote.

I tried with Protouch 5-in-1 universal model (price 499). Tried to map it on VCR type input. At least 6-7 keys from xtreamer were learned by it. So basic functionality started working with it. Power, Volume +/-, up/down arrow, Key 1, Key 2 and Select are working with it. Other keys can not be learned or I am missing something or batteries in source xtreamer remote are old.

I use my Xtreamer with my Logitech Harmony 1100. Its expensive but its all i need to control all my deivces in my HT room! :)

@omishra, Is it having USB interface or any way to update from internet..?

I tried with Protouch 5-in-1 universal model (price 499). Tried to map it on VCR type input. At least 6-7 keys from xtreamer were learned by it. So basic functionality started working with it. Power, Volume +/-, up/down arrow, Key 1, Key 2 and Select are working with it. Other keys can not be learned or I am missing something or batteries in source xtreamer remote are old.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back