Yamaha AVR - HTR or AX-R series

sanloyn

Can someone please suggest between Yamaha HTR3067 and RX-V477. What is the difference, I am new in this world of HiFi hence not able to differentiate it. Some of the sites mentions to be there is no major difference, but costwise there is is a huge difference.
Kindly clarify.....

Hi HFVians, can anyone please clarify. I have decided on RX-V477 or V479, but just want to know that HTR series is also worth it. Kindly clarify.

Can someone please suggest between Yamaha HTR3067 and RX-V477. What is the difference, I am new in this world of HiFi hence not able to differentiate it. Some of the sites mentions to be there is no major difference, but costwise there is is a huge difference.
Kindly clarify.....

HI,

actually you are comparing AVR of two different series.

HTR3067 is equivalent to 377 and not 477,

477 is an network AVR and thus at a different price bracket.
hope it helps.

Typically in almost all cases when it comes to receivers, what separates more expensive receivers from the lesser one (relative pricing), is usually and mostly is The power section and hence the current delivery will be higher along with the charge storage capacity (capacitance), for dynamic demands, with the added bonus of a feature or two or more.

The high end receivers will have a really good power section, however they will be no match to the power section of a good dedicated amplifier of the likes of Emotiva or Rotel or ....

Most if not all low end receivers, give wonderful features but usually compromise on power sections, hence they usually struggle to drive demanding speakers.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back