Yamaha htr-3067 vs Pioneer vsx 330-k

Hai frnds. Suggest some good speakers for yamaha avr 3067
For bookshelves, Wharfedale Diamond 220/225 Series or ELAC B6.

You add Center, Surround and the Sub from the same brand for a better match.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Can't say anything for sound quality of Pioneer's AVR, but I am using Yamaha HTR-3067.

For the price of 26.5K, it is a solid built reciever with good sound quality which can decode all the essential formats like the DTS-HD Master Audio and the Dolby TrueHD.

I have paired it with the Yamaha NS-333 Bookshelves speakers. I watch Blu-rays and listen to Audio CDs. Performance is really good.

My advice would be to go with either Yamaha/Taga setup or entry level Denon AVR-X520BT and Wharfedale Diamond 220 bookshelf speakers.

I haven't heard good reviews of Pioneer/Sony AVRs.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Bro please comment on this combination please
yamaha htr 3067 + NS P40 yamaha speaker system.
thanks in advance

Hi! Thanks for your suggestion, as i mentioned earlier i've already bought Pioneer VSX 531 & Taga 506 V2 and i am happy with the setup, in fact the AVR comes with the auto calibration hence setting up the speakers was really easy, now my hunt is on for a good sub-woofer please post your comment on the above mentioned link if you have any..:):)
Hi Immu please post ur review on vsx531 and taga system.
am planning to purchase vsx 531 and taga 606 SE package.
thanks in advance

Hi Finally ordered Pioneer VSX 531 & Taga 506 v.2, i already got my Pioneer 531, waiting for the Taga 506 to be delivered by next week!
Hi, how is pioneer VSX 531 with tags 506 V2 like to know please reply

How is the sound quality and sound separation from pioneer vsx531

Pioneer avr's are on the brighter side and the Denon's sound is warmer Yamaha towards natural sounding, (for your ref)
Taga Harmony is also on the brighter side hence Taga goes very well with pioneer, VSX531 & Taga 506 combo is 10 times better than any HTIB,
if you have a small room & listen more of music these two combo is an very good option, for medium room size try adding an decent sub is always better.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back