Yamaha HTR-3067 + Yamaha NS-PA150 + Polk Audio Sub PSW 110; is it a good choice ?

Hello all,

I am looking for a basic level Home theater unit for my home. After doing checks, reviews, research, I have finalized below models.

Yamaha HTR-3067 + Yamaha NS-PA150 + Polk Audio Sub PSW 110;

AVR: 3067 (not 2067): 25k
Yamaha NS-PA150: 10.5k

Polk Audio Sub PSW 110: 17k
OR
Yamaha YST-SW030: 15k

-----------------------------------
Total = 52k

Will it be a good choice ?
Or any suggestion within this budget 50k INR.

Thanks.

Good choice for the budget. Audition it and if it sounds good, swipe that bank card.
Cheers,
Raghu

hi,

I've heard polk psw110, i didn't find it very bassy. I've heard one sonodyne 10 inch sub (i don't remember the model), it was very very good.

Hello all,

I am looking for a basic level Home theater unit for my home. After doing checks, reviews, research, I have finalized below models.

OR

Total = 52k

Thanks.

Instead of Yamaha NS-PA150, go for Yamaha NS-P60 or NS-P51 (both these set has the same spec. just the model # difference as 60 is for Asia & 51 is for US).

P150 has a lesser output compare to P60/51 where the price is same..

Good choice nothing wrong with it except for the yamaha speakers, im not a fan of them and there are definately better ones out there. Did you audition any of the models mentioned above? if not please do so as it will give you clear idea of how the speakers will sound when paired with the above. Also mention your room dimensions. And what will you be using as a source for playing content and what will be your preference in terms of music/movie percentage. For a start the budget of 50k seems to be good enough and it's your choice of you want to buy only floorstanders/bookshelves+sub+avr or entire setup at once, the former being slow upgrade to building an entire home theater including center, surround, etc. It will be expensive but the best option.

Hello all,

OR

Total = 52k

Thanks.

Hi,
From where did you get a quote of 17 K for PSW 110,pls let me know the Shop/City.

Thanks.
Arnab,
Mumbai

Bro consider the AVR rated power , 3067 is very less rated. If you plan to use satellite speaker package then it is ok . If you plan to upgrade speaker dont even consider it.

@allofficialmail dude pls post when u have time about ur final purchase and experience too.thank u

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back