yamaha YHT 195 price and reviews

coolbps

hello everyone,

this is my first ever post on this forum,

I am looking forward to buy Yamaha YHT HTiB 195.
I have read spces., but not the price in India and availability,
Please some one post the price and availabilty of this product and please suggest any similar system in India... my Budget 20K. expand by 5k more...

Thnaks inadvance....

welcome to the forum bro.

Okay the yamha yht 195 goes for around 21-22k at vijay sales mumbai - else where its sold at a premium of 2-5k.

On movies - its pretty good for a small room (10x12) or a little larger one for that matter and overall response is pretty good for multi-channel.

For an overall solution its acceptabel - it falters in stereo (2 channel) sound because of the paltry sattelites - if you upgrade to better bookshelves like wharfdale 9.1/9.2 etc (which is a very good match) - it is pretty good for stereo also.

Go for an audition. Its is highly recommended in that price range.

I think this package uses the RXV363 receiver which is very detailed and has nice sound quality. Check the speakers though, they don't convey the complete quality of the RXV363. I had two demos one with the yamaha speakers and then with Jamo Speakers which showed a night and day with same RXV363 unit. For a small room this is a very good receiver.

But for a entry level system it is really hard to beat.

hello everyone,

this is my first ever post on this forum,

I am looking forward to buy Yamaha YHT HTiB 195.
I have read spces., but not the price in India and availability,
Please some one post the price and availabilty of this product and please suggest any similar system in India... my Budget 20K. expand by 5k more...

Thnaks inadvance....

It sells for around 22K. Good for movies. At, Ahmedabad, Vijay Sales, R3 Mall, Drivein Road, It is available. U can get demo if ur location in Guj is near to A'Bad. If u r willing to spend about 30K, u can alos go for Onkyo 5105.

hi, as folks have already mentioned here, yamaha speakers do not do justice to their own receivers. Even the floor standers from yamaha are suboptimal. Receivers form a good pair with jamo & mission speakers.

again
@ 25 k just have demo of harman+ jbl cinesystem 133
speakers are good esp 8 inch powered subwoofer - yamaha has only 6

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back