Yes, I am taking to you!

qinq

Hi, Hulla and Hurray! this is my first post on this forum. Thanks to all for giving us, a truly global AV forum, with desi perspective.

I have been checking this forum for quite few months now and couldn't find proper justification for not signing up.

I like few article, especially the Panny's description THPV8, and fan following we have over here.

And those love to die for post which includes the price ratings.... A bit cheesy, then being a price constraint Indian shouldn't I hog over such articles.

I am new out here and know far lesser brands in this segment (AV) than my next door neighobor's 10 yrs old kid does, hence i llok forward to this forum to help me know what is difference between B&W Nautilus/Warfedale and Yamaha RX Series, (I knew that RX was only a bike series from yamaha).

Rest later in my ber nerdish grave I am preparing for..... The Home Theatre!

I am new out here and know far lesser brands in this segment (AV) than my next door neighobor's 10 yrs old kid does, hence i llok forward to this forum to help me know what is difference between B&W Nautilus/Warfedale and Yamaha RX Series, (I knew that RX was only a bike series from yamaha).

Welcome to HFV.

B&W Nautilus is the Mercedes or BMW of speakers. Wharfedale is like a Maruti. They have models for all budgets.

The RXV is a popular AVR Receiver made by the electronics division of Yamaha.

I am looking forward to a tongue-in-cheek humour on my first statement from Anm, Gooble, etc.

Cheers

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back