Your Latest Vinyl Purchases...

Where do you buy most of your records from?

• Locally (Within India)

Votes: 74 73.3%
  • Abroad (Not Online shopping)

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • Ebay

Votes: 17 16.8%
  • Discogs

Votes: 15 14.9%
  • Other Websites

Votes: 31 30.7%

• Total voters
Marasim is indeed a finely balanced recording. I received the LP today and have played it twice already. Very soothing and musical. I commend Sony DADC on their vinyl pressings. Although, I reckon that the masters were on digital format, but this LP sounds open and uncompressed. Worth a place in ones collection.

Accompanying purchase was of Jodha Akbar. Very satisfactory pressing that one as well. Iconic album.

My latest purchase.
c1922a516967fa14c93c4f21ddb5d7cf.jpg
2aedcb55d5ecacc05a9a2685cc51f0b1.jpg

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Hello everyone,

I have just entered the world of VINYL.

To begin with, these are the titles I have collected:

1) Milestone
2) The Unforgettable
3) Amar prem
4) Guide
5) Gharonda / Swami
6) Khiladi
7) Aradhana
8) Chashme Baddor
9) Sunny
10) Parichay
11) Golmaal

In the process of acquiring " Ap ke Deewaane, Ijazzat, Andhi, Prem Pujari".

Can anyone help me with these?

Regards,
Rahul.

Hello everyone,

I have just entered the world of VINYL.

To begin with, these are the titles I have collected:

1) Milestone
2) The Unforgettable
3) Amar prem
4) Guide
5) Gharonda / Swami
6) Khiladi
7) Aradhana
8) Chashme Baddor
9) Sunny
10) Parichay
11) Golmaal

In the process of acquiring " Ap ke Deewaane, Ijazzat, Andhi, Prem Pujari".

Can anyone help me with these?

Regards,
Rahul.

if you havent located these 4 titles, i can get you aap ke deewane and andhi. ijaazat is being rereleased by sony. ( check the ar rahman lp order thread in music section last few pages. )

if you havent located these 4 titles, i can get you aap ke deewane and andhi. ijaazat is being rereleased by sony. ( check the ar rahman lp order thread in music section last few pages. )

Hi,
Thanks. Pls PM me the cost of aap ke deewane and andhi.
Also what is the condition of these records.

Really??? Ijaazat is being released?? When?
That's awesome news, if true!

Today I bought 10 LPs from Murtuzabhai, Lenin Sarani, Kolkata. Feeling nice about 'Alibaba' ( set of 2 LPs. Bengali musical play)

I bought 8 LP's from Mohammed Shoaib on Free Street (Mirza Ghalib Street) in Kolkata this past weekend. He was the most helpful and enthusiastic seller among the three sellers on that street. Paid an average of 650 each

I bought Thakshak from Amazon, during the Sony-DADC sale last week. Sadly, the SQ leaves much to be desired. I don't think I'll be buying these new issues again. The cover quality and the printing are also low-grade, it feels tacky. One side of the closed flap also came off - looks like it was glued on with some cheap glue. The cover was bent on one corner but that's more of an Amazon packing issue.

I've observed that on Amazon.in, there seems to be a group of persons who keep posting reviews on these LPs - praising Sony DADC for bringing out these new LPs, and all reviews sound the same. For example, this one .

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back