20north.com! Anyone bought anything yet?

20North is definately cheaper that Global Ebay..

the Panasonic BD-80 is around 14,380 on 20 north and around 19.5-30k on global ebay.

Code:
It may be but what about delivery time???.:sad: I had made an order on 14th August and no delivery yet. :mad: I have two more orders placed with them and only God knows the mind of 20north @ their comittments. :annoyed:

Last edited:
Code:
It may be but what about delivery time???.:sad: I had made an order on 14th August and no delivery yet. :mad: I have two more orders placed with them and only God knows the mind of 20north @ their comittments. :annoyed:

thats really sad.. whats current status??

Neither of them sell anything on their own and are just operating a buy-n-ship logistics service. We could only compare them based on the fess they charge and the service they provide. G-ebay charges ~40% (all inclusive), not sure what 20north charges?

On the service front, based on my personal experience with G-ebay and what I have read in this thread, both have miles to go... The good thing is that they could only improve from here...

Got my Dayton 15" Reference sub and Dayton SA240 plate amp on 27th Sep at 01:30AM, Adil himself came to my house to hand it over. It was held with customs for 2 weeks, reason given to me by the DHL and 20North was because of the confusion made by DHL by putting From and To details as same (ordered under Gift option). Moreover there were some national holidays during that time along with the normal holidays on Saturday and Sunday. Eventhough it was supposed to be cleared and delivered by DHL, 20North had send somebody to pick it up. Anyways it reached me safely. Overall I am happy with the service and the pricing flexibility.

Last edited:
I'd ordered a pair of Audio Technica headphones. They came in about two weeks. Used the gift option and air shipping.

Not fully burned in yet but initial impressions are pretty good. Much better than the lower end Sennheiser's (sub 8k range) that I've heard and the Panasonic Monitor headphones (~2.5k) that I use currently.

congratulations, looking forward to your detailed review on your original thread.

Not fully burned in yet but initial impressions are pretty good. Much better than the lower end Sennheiser's (sub 8k range) that I've heard and the Panasonic Monitor headphones (~2.5k) that I use currently.

Hi There,

Not sure if this has already been answered inthe forum, however i am having tough time to find a dealer in Bangalore for AV receivers.

I am interested in Pioneer VSX-1019AH-K if someone knows who is dealing and the prices.

Thanks,
Darwin

Hi Guys,

After so much of hesitation..Finally ordered Panny BD80 and couple of BD Movies from 20north.com.
Order receipt shows delivery will be between 14 to 20 days i.e around Oct14th.
Hope everything will be as promised.

Regards
Satya

I Received my order( Panasonic BD80 and couple of BD Movies ) on 16th which I ordered on 25th Sep :yahoo:. The way they packed blu ray player and discs are excellent.
Customer support team of the 20north is best one I have seen in this kind of business.Very Informative and Transparent.

Atleast in my case 20 is not just for namesake:)

Last edited:
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back