40 - 43 Inch FHD Smart TV For Home Use Within 53K

Im planning for a 43" fhd smart model. LG seems good. Somebody on another forum said LG 43LJ617T doesn't have DTS features. Does DTS codec affect normal tv viewing or movies or app content?

What are some features i MUST look for to get good PQ and future proof purchase?

I was looking at LG 43LJ617T. I am getting price of 47k from lical lg brand store + 7.5% cashback. Final price to me if about 44k.

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

Does DTS codec affect normal tv viewing or movies or app content?

I was looking at LG 43LJ617T. I am getting price of 47k from local lg brand store + 7.5% cashback on CC payment. Final price to me is about 44k.

I checked many reviews of it, also took a demo of this 43LJ617T today again, It's from an LG brand store. They dint have a set top box connected to the TV but saw youtube, mobile screen mirror, USB videos, etc. What I am really worried about is if this tv has any up scaling option in it. As hardly 10 HD channels available in most DTH services. I currently have a Sony CRT tv 21" :)) So this is a big upgrade for me, and I don't want other family members thinking this big TV I bought has bad PQ (due to the SD on Large screen)

I am not finding any clarity on internet about Up Scaling can somebody with better understanding of these things, check the LG 43LJ617T and advise if up scaling is available??

Note: my budget is dot 45k, nothing beyond that.

Sony has launched a two models starting at 32inch there is also a 43 inch model or 42 FULL HD HDR klv-w77e and w67e. They can do ps4 games in HDR and Netflix app HDR.

Sony has launched a two models starting at 32inch there is also a 43 inch model or 42 FULL HD HDR klv-w77e and w67e. They can do ps4 games in HDR and Netflix app HDR.
You have any idea about the particular model I mentioned above? I read that it supports mirroring and Dolby decoding.

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

If you are going for a Full HD then you don't need to test any of those files. Just check DTH quality, they have DTH connected for all Tv's on display, if they say DTH is not connected to a particular model they are lying.

So anyone know how GST has affected the TV price?. Also can anyone suggest A LG 42 inch model with HDR in less than 60 K budget?

I went to a Reliance digital store and got the pricing as follows:

Warranty 2 yr 8288
Tv 55990

This is for Sony 772e. Is getting 2 yrs warranty for panel from Reliance ok or should I get it direct from Sony? Please advise.

Last edited:
Lg does not provide free installation and wall mount for any online purchases be it any website. Also only 1 year standard warranty is honoured they don't consider if you have bought extended warranty or not.

My friend also bought LG tv from Amazon but they charged for installation.Service person clearly mentioned LG does not offer free installation for online purchases.

Last edited:
I went to a Reliance digital store and got the pricing as follows:

Warranty 2 yr 8288
Tv 55990

This is for Sony 772e. Is getting 2 yrs warranty for panel from Reliance ok or should I get it direct from Sony? Please advise.

Can someone please advise me on this?

I finally got time to visit Sony store and got price for W772 E. They gave a price of approx 56 K + 5K for 2 yr extended warranty including panel. Earlier i had visited Reliance digital and got price of 55990 + 8K for 2yr extended warranty. First option is less costlier than online price. Any suggestions?

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back