Need a reliable 40/42/ Inch TV

few more - leme knw if u need a diff angle
yes- the MRP is pulled off frm the sticker- wonder why - i will check with the dealer again and update again sometime soon
all inclusive cost my 37 k (with tax + stabalizer+exchange price of 2.2k for the old one)

Attachments

• IMG_5039.jpg
    IMG_5039.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_5040.jpg
    IMG_5040.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_5041.jpg
    IMG_5041.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_5042.jpg
    IMG_5042.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_5043.jpg
    IMG_5043.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 109
few more - leme knw if u need a diff angle
yes- the MRP is pulled off frm the sticker- wonder why - i will check with the dealer again and update again sometime soon
all inclusive cost my 37 k (with tax + stabalizer+exchange price of 2.2k for the old one)

If you have spare room and requirement and the old CRT is in perfect order, I would have advice you to keep it as a second TV rather than exchanging it for 2.2K. Ofcourse, now it may not be possible to retain it.

Last edited:
i called LG Cust care and spoke to pre sales - they say it is a brand new model and for it to reflect in their website it will take 2-3 months.

LG guy is coming over in another one hour for the demo and to hand over the wall mount brackets

Congrats for your new TV. Do buy a HD Set Top Box as since that Set Top Box would be connected to ur LCD through HDMI so better picture quality is expected. If you have confirmed with the LG sales team then no issues. TV is definitely VFM looking at the price tag. A decent buy.

good pics.buy a hd stb.you will enjoy a movie at least once in week.stick to tatasky or airtel.they are most expensive ..but at the end worth it.others are false marketing anyway.and expensive means comapratively expensive..not that costly.

Hathway HD set top box if available in your area then its good.. It offers around 20 HD channels..

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk 2

^^ very much informative link.thank you..but I am worried about when actually selecting channles from any respactive stb companys website...exact listing helps much.

Yep thats much needed.. Hathway has given list on their website but not properly mentioned.. I hope they will make changes soon as they are extensively marketing the cable blackout in metros from 1st Nov 2012

yes next week for sure- not sure which one i would go for.

I checked the viewing hours once the demo guy came by - it showed 12 hrs - which is correct .

I collected the wall brackets from him - will install it later.
he had recommended for some extended warranty costing 4k...- should i be going for it ??

yes next week for sure- not sure which one i would go for.

I checked the viewing hours once the demo guy came by - it showed 12 hrs - which is correct .

I collected the wall brackets from him - will install it later.
he had recommended for some extended warranty costing 4k...- should i be going for it ??

Well its as per ur interest you wnt d extended warranty or not. itz recommended though as in non-warranty periods they charge around 400 for a single visit so its your choice.. LG AMC (Annual Maintenance Contract) is good actually best in the market

www.in.lge.com/Microsites/Support/sup_cc_amc.aspx

Try to bargain as the price he is quoting is max price

Well its as per ur interest you wnt d extended warranty or not. itz recommended though as in non-warranty periods they charge around 400 for a single visit so its your choice.. LG AMC (Annual Maintenance Contract) is good actually best in the market

LG Electronics India Online Annual Maintenance Contract Request Form

Try to bargain as the price he is quoting is max price

interesting view - leme check and get all the details

'm using the LG 42lk450 full hd model for the last 1.5 yrs and fully satisfied...it does all that a hd lcd would do at this range ....pls do buy a hd setup box and use a hdmi cable..this improves quality to a large extent on SD channels too while the HD viewing pleasure is excellent!!! ..... excellent box with above par perf so far!

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back