42ST30 Impressions.

One forum member picked up the 40HX800 for 55k. Steal deal. :licklips:

Wish such thing was in bangalore.:sad:

emailnagpal,

i heard both 42 & 50ST30 comes with only one 3D glass, may your dealer is offering you the 2nd one......

The salesman himself told me that it is not an offer and there will be 2 3D glasses in the box itself, need to confirm again if u say so...

it may be possible he got for 55k without bundling as hx800 with 3d bundling offer was available for 84k 3 months back

yes please confirm, coz i was given an quote of 1 lac for 50ST30 with 2 3D glasses, today the dealer called me and told that it comes with only one glass and he had mentioned it by mistake..... and confirmed only 50VT20 comes with 2 glasses.

He also gave another info, dealers are getting 1 50VT20 free for every 4 units they buy.

Last edited:
yes please confirm, coz i was given an quote of 1 lac for 50ST30 with 2 3D glasses, today the dealer called me and told that it comes with only one glass and he had mentioned it by mistake..... and confirmed only 50VT20 comes with 2 glasses.

Surely I will reconfirm and post here in the afternoon tomorrow.:)

He also gave another info, dealers are getting 1 50VT20 free for every 4 units they buy.

This could be one of the reasons for the salesman pushing every customer to go for the VT20 model....:p

just heard some rumour that sony might go for the same bundling offer this festival on nx710, hx825, hx925. so i am waiting for this season as competition hots up.

just heard some rumour that sony might go for the same bundling offer this festival on nx710, hx825, hx925. so i am waiting for this season as competition hots up.

I too might change my mind if PS3 if offered again free with any of these models...:licklips:

Waiting eagerly for 15th of september, as several dealers claim that they might be in a position to tell festive season offers by then...:yahoo:

@sunshine_vsk

Have you decided which tv you gonna buy ???

I think last time I remember you told that you are interested in either Pana ST30 or LG LW6500... so what is it now ?

emailnagpal,

I'm going for 50ST30, just waiting for a better quote, will buy it by next weekend......

Same here, me also waiting for better quote as well as festive season offers :eek:hyeah:

And I reconfirmed from the salesman, yes the second 3D glass is an offer... sorry for first post :(

Panasonic LCD and Plasma TV in this Diwali and get assured gift like:
Holidays package
Universal Remotes
Godrej safes
50 Blockbuster Movies
Benetton Watches

:lol: (source google)

And btw Has Panasonic reduced the prices of plasma ???

Got a quote of 97k with Tatasky HD for 50ST30D today. And that too from a person who was reluctant to go below 102k just few days ago...

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back