47 inch LED for DTH only viewing(No Smart/3D required)

Tron05

Hi Guys

I need to get a 47 incher LED. Only usage is to be DTH viewing. Smart/3D will never be used.

My budget is around 60k . Give or take 5k

I have shortlisted LG 47LB5610. Is this the correct choice? Or are there any other suggestions...

Note: My previous were
1. A 32 inch Sony LCD. Gave me board problems immediately after the warranty .. was fixed by Sony service center and then HDMI ports stopped working.. Service center said need to replace the board completemy..would cost me 9k... And i sold it off

2. Samsung 32 inch LCD: Was second TV. Rarely used... 3 yrs on, 1 HDMI port does not work.

Hi Guys

I need to get a 47 incher LED. Only usage is to be DTH viewing. Smart/3D will never be used.

My budget is around 60k . Give or take 5k

I have shortlisted LG 47LB5610. Is this the correct choice? Or are there any other suggestions...

Note: My previous were
1. A 32 inch Sony LCD. Gave me board problems immediately after the warranty .. was fixed by Sony service center and then HDMI ports stopped working.. Service center said need to replace the board completemy..would cost me 9k... And i sold it off

2. Samsung 32 inch LCD: Was second TV. Rarely used... 3 yrs on, 1 HDMI port does not work.

you can demo sony,panasonic and samsung too and then decide,and i always suggest to buy extended warranties for your tv purchase..hope this helps

I think you can look at LG49LB5510, Panasonic TH50A410D,Toshiba L2300ZE in this price range apart from Sony 48R482B and Samsung 48H5100.All these are in the price range <65k.
See for yourself , shortlist and ask the experts here.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back