4K TV recommendation

In terms of picture quality it is slightly inferior to the other models. But you will definitely have a reliable product which can serve you for many years with peace of mind and very good after sale services.
There are lot of horrible stories about the after sale services from the above mentioned brands.

Finally at end of the day when you get any of the above television you will be satisfied with the picture quality because you will not have other televisions for comparison at home.

Hi,
I have Mi 65 inch 4K TV purchased last Diwali and am currently using for watching streaming. Picture quality is good for its price. It came cheap at 56k. Anyway these days we cannot trust electronics to run long. So I was little wary in spending extra bucks on high end tv.
Its a good IPS Panel on the Mi 65.
I dont think so. Panasonic TVs are value for money products compared to other brands like Samsung LG and Sony.
Thats what I've been trying to find out is where do their TVs stand in various segments?

Hi since your budget is ,90 k . please look for big 3 brands.there is lot of difference between ur desired model and big 3s.either you increase your budget by 20 k or go for 55" .samsung qled q60 available for 84 k at Reliance digital .65" you can get for 1.15-20.if your budget is around 60-70 then go for other brands.brand panels really make difference while watching.
Go for amazon purchase if you are looking for budget around 40-50 otherwise showroom deals are better with 90 k budget.talk to them go for entry level brand TV's.
Checkout this link

Suggest a 55inch one, preferably native 4K one, from either Samsung or LG, within budget of 70-80K, available online or at dealership in Jabalpur.

Hi FMs,
I am searching for a 65 inch model under 90k. TV is to be used in living room with a viewing distance of 9ft.
I am looking at Hisense,TCL , Panasonic, Toshiba models as Big three are costly.
I have looked at rtings.com but could not understand the model naming for TCL and Hisense.
TCLC815/715 , Hisense U7QF,Toshiba U79/U80 , Panasonic HX700 are some of the models that I looked at.
Please help in selection. Other model recommendations are also welcome.
My main usage is streaming via OTT( Netflix, Hotstar, prime) . In future a gaming console is in line but not a serious gamer though.
Thanks
Did you shortlist any TV?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back