4K TV recommendation

Samsung frame does not have dolby vision certificate thats it .. as far as i know i can easily play dolby vision content . Televisions with less than 400nits brightness also have dolby vision support but the pq is sub par in them while playing dolby.

Coming to hisense yeah its h8g as far I remember. Subject to correct though.

3 years warranty is good and u can also get additional 2 years extended warranty separately.
It is deification vfm product but it depends upon our luck when coming to electronic items durability. If you are in a tight budget then only go for Toshiba otherwise go for top 3 brands which is always advisable

Samsung frame does not have dolby vision certificate thats it .. as far as i know i can easily play dolby vision content . Televisions with less than 400nits brightness also have dolby vision support but the pq is sub par in them while playing dolby.

Coming to hisense yeah its h8g as far I remember. Subject to correct though.

3 years warranty is good and u can also get additional 2 years extended warranty separately.
It is deification vfm product but it depends upon our luck when coming to electronic items durability. If you are in a tight budget then only go for Toshiba otherwise go for top 3 brands which is always advisable
Compared to Toshiba does Hisense has better support? And yes I don't want to spend 1.5 Lacs on x9000H.

Have you explored VU tv? If not then I would highly recommend you do that. They are great value for money and can be compared head to head with the leading brands.
I personally own 2 models of theirs, 1 is the 55” curved 2016 & 65” 2018.

Have you explored VU tv? If not then I would highly recommend you do that. They are great value for money and can be compared head to head with the leading brands.
Hi,
Which model will you suggest against U7980 or U7QF.

Yeah Vu is definitely value for money but how is it comparing to toshiba 79 which also has local dimming feature
Hi,
Which model will you suggest against U7980 or U7QF.
Alas, I’m not in the market to purchase a tv at the moment:) . You’ll will have to do the comparisons & research yourselves.
I always take 4-6 months to do my research & zero in on the gadget/appliance, be it TV, washing mc, coffee grinder or anything I’m looking for :)

A quick browse showed me the Toshiba U79 is packed with features, so you may have a good contender on your hands.
I can also see a newly launched VU cinema action tv.
Flipkart is the official online vendor of VU tv and you can purchase the 1 lac tag price for 85k with 2 yrs extended warranty ;) during festival times.
FYI, both my tvs & couple more for my family & friends were purchased from Flipkart.

Last edited:
Which model numbers? What Panels do they have IPS or VA?

Model numbers & references won’t be of much help as both my TV’s are obsolete & out of stock. But here you are, IPS, 55” TL55C1CUS & 65” Pixelight ultra HD.

Model numbers & references won’t be of much help as both my TV’s are obsolete & out of stock.
I am aware of that. Just trying to trace the history of TVs/ Brands/ Models and their use of IPS vs VA panels. Thanks.
But here you are,
IPS, 55” TL55C1CUS &
65” Pixelight ultra HD.
Both IPS?

Hi FMs,
I am researching about below TVs.
1. Toshiba U79
2. Hisense A71f
3. Vu Cinema TV Action series
4. TCL C715
5. MI QLED

I have excluded Hisense U7QF as it's almost 1 lacs-INR for 65. I will prefer 65inch for 80k INR or below.I will be using the TV for next 4-5 years.
Need to buy in 10days. All suggestions are welcome

Hi FMs,
I am searching for a 65 inch model under 90k. TV is to be used in living room with a viewing distance of 9ft.
I am looking at Hisense,TCL , Panasonic, Toshiba models as Big three are costly.
I have looked at rtings.com but could not understand the model naming for TCL and Hisense.
TCLC815/715 , Hisense U7QF,Toshiba U79/U80 , Panasonic HX700 are some of the models that I looked at.
Please help in selection. Other model recommendations are also welcome.
My main usage is streaming via OTT( Netflix, Hotstar, prime) . In future a gaming console is in line but not a serious gamer though.
Thanks
Hi,
I have Mi 65 inch 4K TV purchased last Diwali and am currently using for watching streaming. Picture quality is good for its price. It came cheap at 56k. Anyway these days we cannot trust electronics to run long. So I was little wary in spending extra bucks on high end tv.

Hi FMs,
I am researching about below TVs.
1. Toshiba U79
2. Hisense A71f
3. Vu Cinema TV Action series
4. TCL C715
5. MI QLED

I have excluded Hisense U7QF as it's almost 1 lacs-INR for 65. I will prefer 65inch for 80k INR or below.I will be using the TV for next 4-5 years.
Need to buy in 10days. All suggestions are welcome
Try LG um 7290

Go for demo see it yourself.once you see you will understand.seeing is believing.when you are spending morethan 1 lakh please go for best ones
I dont think so. Panasonic TVs are value for money products compared to other brands like Samsung LG and Sony.

Last edited:
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back