5.1 @ 25k

Monalrules

Actually I am looking for Yamaha 196 but not finding it anywhere :mad: if you guys can let me know where can I get it..ALso I am looking for bass better than Logitech z906. I know it's for desktop still I am having one already and if I dont find decent one I'll order another z906..

You can give your suggestions.

Hi

Search online...if you are open to pre own systems, see OLX or Quikr or For Sale by owner section in this site....

Actually I am looking for Yamaha 196 but not finding it anywhere :mad: if you guys can let me know where can I get it..ALso I am looking for bass better than Logitech z906. I know it's for desktop still I am having one already and if I dont find decent one I'll order another z906..

You can give your suggestions.

Honestly I would pick another Z906 over the Yammy 196. I guess there is a newer model of it, hence difficult to get.

MaSh

I want new one not pre owned.. Actually can you tell me is z906 bass beats the yamaha 196 ?

Guys and also if you think any other product beats the bass of z906 in that price point do let me know.

Thanks

I want new one not pre owned.. Actually can you tell me is z906 bass beats the yamaha 196 ?

Guys and also if you think any other product beats the bass of z906 in that price point do let me know.

Thanks
Yamaha 196 comes with a passive sub if I remember correctly. It's good for a small to medium sized room. I found the Z906 bass to be tighter and slightly deeper.

Budget also matters. With the 196, the bug to upgrade will bite you sooner than you expect.

MaSh

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back