5.1 Ch. Audio Setup - Help Needed

whats ur budget... mohapatra...

if budget can be specified.. we can help you with the options..

however i wud still ask you to refrain from intex or frontech.. and even low end creative..

once budget is specified weill help you with the options..
as intex wud not do justice to the sound u want.

10-12k is a decent budget for speakers.. options are
-
altec lancing 5.1 close to 8k( however just analog)
logitech x-240 9k
logitech z-5500 for 15k ( best of the best for 15k budget)
505 w rms. 10in sub and (anlog and digital) thx certified. dolby/dts/prologic...

Mate if you can stretch you can get the Z5500 for almost 14.7 to 14.9k and of what we have heard and read from forum members this is one of the best 5.1 set around in this category. ...THX certified as well...

Mate if you can stretch you can get the Z5500 for almost 14.7 to 14.9k and of what we have heard and read from forum members this is one of the best 5.1 set around in this category. ...THX certified as well...

You mean the one by Logitech, isn't it ? Well, I too have been hearing excellent comments about it from users. Actually, I'm trying to look for one within 10-12k if possible to get a good one but if needed I'm ready to go for around 15-17k.

i own z-5500.. n i love em.. now subha and thevnk have also joined hands enjoying the z-5500.. however u'll like it if u like more of bass..
coz many of the audiophile found the bass of logi to be muddy.. ( personal choice)

HOWEVER .. I LOVE EM'

:)
I cannot help but ask myself a million questions about Shikoba's user interface,RS Gold mostly because it's the product of a mind geared for accessibility and simplicity. Buy WOW GoldAs a graphic designer, I am wondering what part of the interface gets designed first. The user interface, at its core,RuneScape Gold is a utilitarian device. The WOW user interface is kind of like designing pants. Do you design the concept of the pants you want to wear first, or what the pants are going to look like?Metin2 Gold Do both ideas come into being at the same time, not mutually exclusive?The first thing I thought of when I saw Shikoba's UI was that a very definitive set of addons and abilities were planned out and modeled around. Frankly, I love that style of design.Cheap WOW Gold The user interface has a clear purpose and form, as opposed to slapping some addons together and calling it a day. If you have ever wanted to get really intimate with your play style, creating an interface from the ground up like this is a great exercise, even if you just brainstorm it out.

why do we have posts like this ??

i own z-5500.. n i love em.. now subha and thevnk have also joined hands enjoying the z-5500.. however u'll like it if u like more of bass..
coz many of the audiophile found the bass of logi to be muddy.. ( personal choice)

HOWEVER .. I LOVE EM'

i too am in the same club..love my 5500s :)

I am planning to get a HD DTH. Also, I have a HD DVD Player and require 5.1 Ch. Surround Sound. Can I use products like the one listed hereIntex Technologies : Consumer Electronics for connecting to my HD STB and DVD Player to get 5.1 Ch. Audio ? Or do I need a Home Theatre System for this ?

Don't think, just buy logi..Z5500, connect it with ur DVD player through optical port and to ur HD DTH with coaxial port and enjoy the real digital sound (DD/Dts/Dts96/24) for movies & music.

I am doing it with in the same manner and really hapy with it.
Always play original DVD movies or music to get proper sound.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back