55 INCH TV 80K TO 1 LAKH(POLL)

55 INCH TV 80k to 1 lakh

• Samsung frame 2020 (good price)

• Sony x9000h

• Samsung q70r

• Lg nano 86

• Lg nano91

• Samsung q70t

• Q80t( over the budget 1.17 lakhs after cashback and stuff)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Akshit2111

My usage would be OTD watching!
No plan to put cable
Also i might buy ps5 its not like m eyeing oit or so bit i am fond of some good sony exclusive titles so there maybe change of mood i am not sure.

Please give your valuable suggestion :)

If you dont plan to game that much, try getting an oled, you should be able to find a b9 55 inch for 1-1.10 lakhs. On amazon it is showing up as unavailable now.

Consider LG tvs only if you need wide viewing angles and will keep the tv in a bright room.

If you cant find oled within budget and you are happy with 4k60hz with no VRR try finding a Sony X9500G you should be able to get that for under 1 lakh as that TV has better PQ than X9000H, Q70T, Q70R etc. (Basically anything other than an OLED).

Q70T is quite similar to the frame in picture quality so not worth the extra money imo.

If you want VRR then only good options are The Frame 2020, Q70R, X9000H. Keep in mind samsung qleds have ghosting and local dimming issues while gaming (specially when VRR is turned out) but not everyone faces these problems.

LG B9 oled is available for less than 100k on Amazon sale. That's the best option you can get.
Must be an old model no? That run rime
If you dont plan to game that much, try getting an oled, you should be able to find a b9 55 inch for 1-1.10 lakhs. On amazon it is showing up as unavailable now.

Consider LG tvs only if you need wide viewing angles and will keep the tv in a bright room.

If you cant find oled within budget and you are happy with 4k60hz with no VRR try finding a Sony X9500G you should be able to get that for under 1 lakh as that TV has better PQ than X9000H, Q70T, Q70R etc. (Basically anything other than an OLED).

Q70T is quite similar to the frame in picture quality so not worth the extra money imo.

If you want VRR then only good options are The Frame 2020, Q70R, X9000H. Keep in mind samsung qleds have ghosting and local dimming issues while gaming (specially when VRR is turned out) but not everyone faces these problems.
I find that q80t has got some raved about reviews on Rtings.. i myt have to stretch a little bit and that would be great no 1.17?
B9 also seems good but i am more interested in buyinh TV OFFLINE rather than on amazon or flipkart..gets u a better deal with less risk and more accountability.

Must be an old model no? That run rime

I find that q80t has got some raved about reviews on Rtings.. i myt have to stretch a little bit and that would be great no 1.17?
B9 also seems good but i am more interested in buyinh TV OFFLINE rather than on amazon or flipkart..gets u a better deal with less risk and more accountability.
B9 is a much better TV. And if that's the price online, you can get it for a similar price offline as well

B9 is a much better TV. And if that's the price online, you can get it for a similar price offline as well
So b9 is better than q80t...thats strange.. I want peace of mind too cant risk this burn in thing. I myt take a little less picture quality for peace of mind. I am no videophile so thats fine by me.

So b9 is better than q80t...thats strange..
Q80T is the successor of Q70R. It's a bit better, but can't even get close to Q80R or other top LCD TVs. Forget even competing with an OLED.

The only LCD TV I'd choose over a B9 is probably the Q90R. That thing was a monster with 480 dimming zones and blinding brightness.

You are joking right?
I maybe a noob but from what i know there are burn in issues as confirmed by some ppl that too in c9.. .. i dont wanna get into this oled vs lcd.. as stated peace of mind is necessary too.
Hope this clarifies :)
And as a matter of fact i realize that oleds might be better but if the panel shows any signs in 2 or 3 years then that risk i m not willing to take.

Last edited:
Q80T is the successor of Q70R. It's a bit better, but can't even get close to Q80R or other top LCD TVs. Forget even competing with an OLED.

The only LCD TV I'd choose over a B9 is probably the Q90R. That thing was a monster with 480 dimming zones and blinding brightness.
I know b9 was rtings best tv last year.. but given how these scams of run time and all this demo unit selling is going on i am apprehensive as to will i get a good unit.. if i can be assured then definitely ill go with oled.. provided if someone can give me an honest comparison between poll favourite x9000h and b9 given the little price difference and year difference.
I am not updated on VRR and stuff..
Thanks in advance:)

I maybe a noob but from what i know there are burn in issues as confirmed by some ppl that too in c9.. .. i dont wanna get into this oled vs lcd.. as stated peace of mind is necessary too.
Hope this clarifies :)
And as a matter of fact i realize that oleds might be better but if the panel shows any signs in 2 or 3 years then that risk i m not willing to take.
Its strange how ppl get attached so much to something that it becomes hard for them to recommend something outside their purview and choice.
Appreciate your help.

You are asking the questions and answering it yourself. I think your voting result answered you clearly. Go and get the x9000h.
Btw, I did not recommend you the B9. Just mentioned B9 is better than Q80 which it is. If you want to bring in your peace of mind, personal preference, lcd/oled discussion etc to alter that equation, thats not going to help. It is what it is.
But you are not going to be swayed eitherway. Rtings has all the info you need for all the tvs you mentioned in the voting. Refer there.

You are asking the questions and answering it yourself. I think your voting result answered you clearly. Go and get the x9000h.
Btw, I did not recommend you the B9. Just mentioned B9 is better than Q80 which it is. If you want to bring in your peace of mind, personal preference, lcd/oled discussion etc to alter that equation, thats not going to help. It is what it is.
But you are not going to be swayed eitherway. Rtings has all the info you need for all the tvs you mentioned in the voting. Refer there.
Thanks for your help dude. I also did not specifically invite you to give your 2 cents.
Appreciate your kind words.

I was basically shocked to hear that. I never disregarded your opinion. But the way sometimes pol at this forum give their valuable just doesn't feel unbiased. So all in all you guys are more experienced but i would request to please consider my apprehensions.

sony x950g is for 1.1L on amazon.you might get 7500 cashback if you have hdfc card.its better than all mentioned in the poll.unless you specifically need 4k 120.

sony x950g is for 1.1L on amazon.you might get 7500 cashback if you have hdfc card.its better than all mentioned in the poll.unless you specifically need 4k 120.
Hdmi 2.1 is very important for me. But i am not sure whether I'll buy a ps5 or not i may and at that time 4k 120 may become important. Moreover on other threads i read that 9500g productions has stalled so most of what is left is demo units or other maybe used pieces. I had that tv on my list last year but due to budget constraints i had to put my purchase on hold.

some ppl that too in c9

Every TV in the world has some issues. All of my friends bought a C9, do excessive gaming and are yet to run into issues. Based on your previous comments, its very evident that you are misinformed about OLED's and by extension - How to take care of one. So buy what makes you happy.

As for your other comment "I also did not specifically invite you to give your 2 cents" - If this is your attitude towards people sharing an opinion or providing suggestions, DO NOT create a thread in any public forums and ask for suggestions. I mean, why even bother wasting everyone's time.

Every TV in the world has some issues. All of my friends bought a C9, do excessive gaming and are yet to run into issues. Based on your previous comments, its very evident that you are misinformed about OLED's and by extension - How to take care of one. So buy what makes you happy.

As for your other comment "I also did not specifically invite you to give your 2 cents" - If this is your attitude towards people sharing an opinion or providing suggestions, DO NOT create a thread in any public forums and ask for suggestions. I mean, why even bother wasting everyone's time.
I guess i wasn't the one who started it.
Sorry if it came across rude.
i had also mentioned that i may trade in little less picture quality for peace of mind.
I owe this forum a lot and have gained a lots of knowledge and have taken plenty of valuable suggestions.
But also even if i m misinformed maybe i din the like way someone pointed that out.
So dont mistake my attitude for discrediting someones opinion it was coz i din like the way.
Hope this clarifies

Last edited:
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back