65" confusion Lg7300 Vs Samsung Tu8000 help me to choose

Hello everyone
I am looking for a 4k tv for the living room area with big windows
requirement
- Not too expensive
- Main usage OTT and DTH
- wide viewing angle
After Speaking to some shopkeepers I have been suggested to buy Lg7300 for 77000 and Samsung TU8000 for 85000
I was waiting for Toshiba 7980 65" but its still out of stock
please help me to choose between these two models or suggest me any new model which falls under budget of 70-80k
thanks in advance

Hello everyone
requirement
- Not too expensive
- Main usage OTT and DTH
- wide viewing angle
After Speaking to some shopkeepers I have been suggested to buy Lg7300 for 77000 and Samsung TU8000 for 85000
please help me to choose between these two models or suggest me any new model which falls under budget of 70-80k
thanks in advance
Since you said you were looking at toshiba U6970, did you consider the Hisense U7QF? It is an upgrade in every single way to the toshiba and not even comparable to the samsung and LG you mentioned.

Between these 2, both are dim tvs with samsung having only 250 nits. Hisense on the other hand has >1000 nits, a FALD and QLED and well suited for bright rooms.

If you want something unique, go for the Philip's.

Since you said you were looking at toshiba U6970, did you consider the Hisense U7QF? It is an upgrade in every single way to the toshiba and not even comparable to the samsung and LG you mentioned.

Between these 2, both are dim tvs with samsung having only 250 nits. Hisense on the other hand has >1000 nits, a FALD and QLED and well suited for bright rooms.

If you want something unique, go for the Philip's.
Thanks, any specific model in Philips?

Hello everyone
requirement
- Not too expensive
- Main usage OTT and DTH
- wide viewing angle
thanks in advance
Between the two I’ll say LG since you need wide viewing angle. Samsung has better contrast. But LG will upscale better and give better PQ. ( Personal Experience)

I am getting LG UN8000 65" for 84500 after cashback it has been strongly recommended by two LG shoppe, Is this a good Tv and good price?

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back