65 or 55 inch TV recommendation for 1080p non HDR and retro gaming

goadude

My requirements are quite modest. Primary use will be watching 1080i HDTV content and (upto) 1080p 60Hz gaming from a PS3. Occasional streaming from Netflix or Prime. Upgrading from a 2011 Sony 32EX500.
Budget: ~ ₹35,000 to ₹70,000
Size: 65 inches (preferred) or 55 inches
Input lag: <= 20ms
HDMI ports: 3+ and HDMI ARC/eARC support would be nice (thinking of getting a nice and cheap HT in future, have a Sony DAV-DZ390k which doesn't support ARC but has SPDIF and coax inputs)
After doing much research online I find TVs like Hisense H8G or TCL R625 which are sadly not available in India. And for the cheap TVs available in India (Hisense A71F) there are no detailed reviews like rtings which mention input lag etc.
Should I bite and get the 55 inch A71F or should I wait for the U7QF to release? There's also the Toshiba U8080. Are these TVs actually rebranded Hisense H8G and H9G?
I'd like to have minimal input lag because I will probably be playing retro games and there's some lag introduced by emulation.

My requirements are quite modest. Primary use will be watching 1080i HDTV content and (upto) 1080p 60Hz gaming from a PS3. Occasional streaming from Netflix or Prime. Upgrading from a 2011 Sony 32EX500.
Budget: ~ ₹35,000 to ₹70,000
Size: 65 inches (preferred) or 55 inches
Input lag: <= 20ms
HDMI ports: 3+ and HDMI ARC/eARC support would be nice (thinking of getting a nice and cheap HT in future, have a Sony DAV-DZ390k which doesn't support ARC but has SPDIF and coax inputs)

I'd like to have minimal input lag because I will probably be playing retro games and there's some lag introduced by emulation.

Seems alright from the OEM supplied specs. How is this different from the U8080? Do you know which TV is this rebranded from?

Seems alright from the OEM supplied specs. How is this different from the U8080? Do you know which TV is this rebranded from?
this is more likely similar to H8G.U8080 is similar to H9G.But it will be around 1lac.thats why i suggested this.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back