A good bookshelf speakers from USA

ttarasu

Hi Good evening all,
Got confirmation from my friend for carrying a pair of Bookshelf speakers,so
Please suggest me a good speaker
Budget-$500
To replace my front HTIB speakers
Planned for Dali zensor 3 but it is costly than here in India .
Focal 706v-$450
It will be a blind buy on our FM suggestion
Thanks for your valuable advice
( I don't want to miss his coming)

try axiom audio... they sell direct so the prices are quite attractive.

M22v4
M3V4

I havent heard these but i hear they are good.

advantage with brands like this is you get much more for the money you pay.

regards

Canton is a good option. Also, try axiom and ascend acoustics. They are direct sellers who make some fine speakers which are tremendous value.

I am partial to B&W's the 805 matrix and the others in the 68X line. Yellow woofer and hard dome.
Cool.
Srinath.

That's a great recommendation and one of the finest I have heard (805 Matrix - and the Matrix line in general). However, it is difficult to get a good used one, first of all, and when rarely available, is usually priced in the $1k range (double OP's budget).

Can also vouch for accessories4less. I bought my AVR from there and their service and prices are quite good.

If you are looking for a deal, you can also consider Carnegie Acoustics Davanti. Designed by Danny Ritchie of GR Research. I have their TL floorstanders - the build quality and sound quality is really quite nice. And they are on clearance sale - for $400 a pair, and they retail for $1300 a pair.

Davanti

On a side note, Andrew Jones, famous for his Pioneer speaker line that punches far above its weight category, is going to launch Elac speakers. Considering his reputation and design skills, it should be really good. Unfortunately, it is still in the pre-order stage and not available yet.

speakers Welcome to ELAC Americas

706v is the entry level speaker of focal. If you already decided to purchase go ahead, but I'm assuming its very bright speaker. You wants to play a warm sounding amplifier along with this speakers, otherwise may create matching issues.

In near future planned to upgrade my AV too
In case what amp will sound warm.
Still not yet finalized for focal
Your JBL is little bit bigger in size
Thanks hope you will respond to this

Last edited:
I like the less expensive "Quadral" speakers. Even the basic model - Argentum has outstanding sound quality and it's German based company.
Cheers,
Sunder.

You can try the SVS bookshelves. They are about $280 a pair and costs about 40k here.

You can also try the HSU speakers.

Both the above have good reviews

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back