Absolute Phase brings the Jaw Dropping Rethm Gaanam amps, Rethm Taalam audio racks

Absolute Phase

Guys find attached the latest pictures of the new Rethm Trishna with the Rethm Gaanam amps on the Rethm Taalam audio racks. These will be showcased at the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest in Denver Colorado.:clapping:

The first amp is already sold in Bangalore! But poor chap will have to wait untill its released in the US! He will be clubbing it with his Rethm Maarga's which he just got.

May the Rethm tribe increase.:D

These amps and racks will soon be on display at Absolute Phase. We already have the Rethm Trishna on demo.

Last edited:
Re: Absolute Phase brings the Jaw Dropping Rethm Gaanam amps, Rethm Taalam audio rack

Prithvi, great to know that Rethm is being exhibited at RMAF! Hope to check these out at your showroom sometime.

Re: Absolute Phase brings the Jaw Dropping Rethm Gaanam amps, Rethm Taalam audio rack

Awesome! Congrats Prithvi...

I've already set aside a part of my retirement benefits for them...in case you come up with an easy payment option, let me know :eek:hyeah:

They are a beauty to look at and I'm sure they sound even better. Consider the first 'Trishna' demo showroom piece sold!

--
helium
SB Classic> Lyrita DIY DAC Philips TDA1543 > Lyrita SET GM70 + PMC TB2/ Vintage highly modified B&W DM4 > Lyrita ICs + Cables => MUSIC

Awesome! Congrats Prithvi...

I've already set aside a part of my retirement benefits for them...in case you come up with an easy payment option, let me know :eek:hyeah:

Can help you with a credit card! We do accept cards!:D

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back