AC Ryan Play on HD intrested buyers (Last date Sunday 26th)

nash8789

I Spoke to bangalore office and hes agreed to 8900 shipped( non ebay price) if we have 5 members who are interested in buying the Play on HD.

more than 5 members I can negotiate the price further.
I am trying to get this listed on Ebay.in by him so that we can enjoy a discount of Rs750 by using this coupon.
Enjoy a 25% discount on eBay | Vodafone

Last date for Confirmed members is Sunday 26th Sept 2010 since we need a listing by coming Wednesday on Ebay.in

Confirmed Member:
1)Nash8789*2

Guys,

Did u guys any one owns Play On HD and is that working fine with it's basic functionalities ...

I heard many compliants against Buggy firmware releases and basic functionality like Mp3 shuffle and all not working properly...

Pls pls comment on this

i own one. i dont use mp3 shuffle. i just use it for storing and watching movies. i have not checked the hd audio output. but serves my purpose and happy with it.

Just tested PoHD (R3582 FW) with Yamaha RX-V667.
Tried playing untouched Blueray folders (~40 - 45GB each) with confirmed DTS HD-MA content and PoHD set to pass-through mode for HDMI audio.

Unfortunately PoHD is down-converting the audio to normal DTS and not passing on the pure DTS HD-MA stream to the AVR...:mad:

so it downgrads the sound and play right?
unfortunately whas was claimed on site and claimed by senior staff is different than reality:cool::sad::sad::sad:

I am very happy that my GO was unsuccessful and thanks to NV traders I got my money back .:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

Just tested PoHD (R3582 FW) with Yamaha RX-V667.
Tried playing untouched Blueray folders (~40 - 45GB each) with confirmed DTS HD-MA content and PoHD set to pass-through mode for HDMI audio.

Unfortunately PoHD is down-converting the audio to normal DTS and not passing on the pure DTS HD-MA stream to the AVR...:mad:

and the above mentioned FW shows DDPlus audio as DD-TrueHD in my avr:rolleyes::confused: And yeah PoHD does not support HD audio passthrough yet.:sad: no hope's.

cheers.

Some more updates after testing with demo clips from demo-world.eu

Dolby TrueHD 7.1 - AVR shows reciept of TrueHD stream
Dolby TrueHD 5.1 1080i - AVR shows reciept of TrueHD stream
Dolby Digital+ 7.1 - AVR shows reciept of DD+ stream
DTS HD-MA 7.1 - No Audio (AVR tries to sync but fails)
DTS HD-MA 5.1 1080i - No Audio
DTS-HD MA 5.1 1080p - No Audio/Video (Bitstream Error) - Amazing Life (Lossless) sample
DTS HD-HR 7.1 - AVR shows reciept of DTS stream

AVR: RX-V667
PoHD ACR-PV73100P+ (FW: v7.3.x.r3582)

Last edited:
Has this purchase been made?

Also, the official ACRyan website offers to ship this unit from Singapore. Their prices is USD 169 for the player and USD 30 for shipping. This is about USD 200 or INR 9000.

Last edited:
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back