Advice required for buying AVR - 7.2

Recently bought Denon X2700h as most people here suggests denon haha ..

Things that impress me :

1) Audyssey Mic (once calibrated it will balance your setup 95% accuracy)
other 5% you will understand how to fix it as time passes (Manual Tweaking ofcourse)

2) Power consumption : I dont know how much other receivers draw but mine drawing 65W at 85% volume .. I was impressed (I tested with Watt meter)

3) Having Deepest customization over Crossovers for each speaker (ofcouse audyssey did it for you .. dont need to scratch your brain)
Note : I heard Yamaha dont have it .. wow I was shocked when I first heard about it

For now I observed these things as I recently bought it .. May be I can add more once I get to know more

About Music : 60% Satisfy (at least it was way better than my previous 5.1 setup)
About Movies : 100% Satisfy

LOL .. I can hear the thunders, Rain many other sounds so REAL .. Ofcouse your speakers should also help regarding this (I am using POLK Signature Series)

I am Very glad I choose Denon
Thanks for everyone who suggest me :)

Anyone using Denon or Marantz receivers would suggest go for audyssey app, if you think the AVR did a brilliant job of speaker calibration wait till you try the App.
It opens a magic box for various customization to suit you.

The denon avr has a poor support for google assistant. Not sure how Yamaha is in this regard.

I suggest buy avr with Preouts which is very useful to add ur power amp r ani future need to avr .
Suggest denon 3700 r marantz 5015 with decent range r any higher model if ur budget permits
Thank you Naveen my budget for AVR of is upto 70k only hence I may not able to go with Denon 3700.
Try with Denon x2700 and Yamaha V6A. Both are 8k Compatable.
And in Marantz also some models available.
Thank you Phani Yes I am considering x2700 checking with local vendor for the quotes.

Thank you Naveen my budget for AVR of is upto 70k only hence I may not able to go with Denon 3700.

Thank you Phani Yes I am considering x2700 checking with local vendor for the quotes.
I again suggest 70k budget u can get 5014marantz try with dealers now but get avr with preout option . This my personal experience n many who got initially thinking budget now I’m repenting for more power to to buy new avr with preouts . Preout is very much red to any home ther setting . Buy slowly but get proper products

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back