ALERT! - rallynut will validate my system tomorrow!

suri

Hi all forum members -

rallynut (our forum member) - will be over tomorrow - and will validate-

the surgery done on the "witches of ecstasy"

http://www.hifivision.com/diy/4250-all-speakers-i-made-suri-36.html

@ rallynut - i expect a " BRUTAL - HONEST - FROMTHEHEART- ASSESSMENT"

@ all forum members -

rallynut has heard the "witches of ecsatsy" before surgery was performed on them - to control the problem of "sibilance".

regds
suri

Suri, Just talked to Rallynut about it a while back.
So we will know tomorrow how the changes work out for Rallynut. Give me a call as soon as you listen to it!

aha! will await the review of the new witches. though methinks if you're hearing an improvement, rallynut will too!

dammit,had to take a raincheck(pun intended :p) on the visit to suri's today.will do so,asap.yes stevie and iaudio,am thinking the same...,if suri has seen so much more control in the 'problem area' post surgery,am sure i will find a difference as compared to the first audition,which to me was still very close to perfect :lol:.talk about 'golden ears'.ha.suri,apologies again.cheers.

dammit,had to take a raincheck(pun intended :p) on the visit to suri's today.will do so,asap.yes stevie and iaudio,am thinking the same...,if suri has seen so much more control in the 'problem area' post surgery,am sure i will find a difference as compared to the first audition,which to me was still very close to perfect :lol:.talk about 'golden ears'.ha.suri,apologies again.cheers.

Someone talk about me?:eek:hyeah:

Rallynut, You are excused for today, but not for long. We are waiting.

heh,the 'golden ears' bit is definitely meant for u titus :eek:hyeah:!!!

suri,tomorrow??will call.cheers

lol suri,my eye was a 'madrasi' for a few days yes!!!good seeing you today,and have posted my honest,unbiased,noob opinion on the current state of ur witches-s/p surgery in ur speaker thread.like i said before,i loved them then,but now,much much more :D.cheers

rallynut came over and spent a memorable afternoon with me -

and there were dual auditions!!:)

he listened to the Witches of Ecstasy -

and i listened to the ICE in his getz

and my comment about the ICE?

- i heard andrea bocelli -

Andrea Bocelli - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

-and have only one thing to say -

closer to a high-end home system than ICE -

the reproduction was effortless - the emotion in the singer's throat connected directly (just like a very good two channel home stereo)-

i have always maintained that ICE is a waste of good money (the engine heard at red-line makes better music?) - but

if you live a good part of your life in your car - this is the sound to strive for!

and here is rallynut trying to figure if the Witches of Ecstasy measure up to his ICE -

kannaninkannurpostsurge.jpg

By witchesofsound at 2010-06-13

Last edited:
ha,ha.looks like am goin to keel over sideways with too much brain activity!!!grazie caro,molto gentile.cheers

Er .. which of the three is rallynut in the pic? The one on the sofa or the one lying prone as if the bewitching speakers have stoned him completely? My bets are on the thoughtful and pensive looking one with the chin on the paw ..... :D :eek:hyeah:

Cheers

Er .. which of the three is rallynut in the pic? The one on the sofa or the one lying prone as if the bewitching speakers have stoned him completely? My bets are on the thoughtful and pensive looking one with the chin on the paw ..... :D :eek:hyeah:

Cheers

Hi,

Regardless, in the picture, all the three carry a professional look and seems to be enjoying the audition!:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah: Is there anyone missing in the picture?

Cheers!

Hi,

Regardless, in the picture, all the three carry a professional look and seems to be enjoying the audition!:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah: Is there anyone missing in the picture?

Cheers!

More professional than that bi-ped in the picture .. I must say :eek:hyeah: (I wonder what he is there for .. spoiling the pic!! :D)

Kidding! :)

Cheers

lol,the more i look at that picture,the more i feel that it looks like me trying to figure out just what the 'professional' reviewers are looking blissfully sated about :lol:.the canine ear has always been more than just ordinary!!!cheers

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back