Allo boards group buy

Please select one item for the ALLO Group BUY!

• Raspberry pi3

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Allo piano 2.1

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Allo boss

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Allo kali

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Allo sparky

• Allo digione

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Allo volt+

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Allo attenuator

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Allo isolator

• Allo cheapo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just wanted to know something.
Is it that final order can be placed for any single board which reaches a demand of at least 20.
OR
Order can be placed for mixed consignment of 20 boards containing various boards as per demands placed here for individual items.
In case the first clause is right, it appears difficult that demand for a single board will ever reach 20.
Regards
There's no more requirement of minimum quantity.
I have given the names of the people in the list who confirmed order. The folks at allo have started the process of creating coupons and we should have the coupons soon.

Adding my order to the list.

Dr.lakshay : Boss DAC
Vizeta - Boss DAC + Acrylic case for "New BossDAC+RPI+Volt+"
parthabhatta - BOSS DAC
Kane : I2S Isolator
Baswamin: Digione board

Thanks
Balaji

parthabhatta - BOSS DAC
Adding my order to the list.

parthabhatta - BOSS DAC
Baswamin: Digione board

Thanks
Balaji
Fantastic. Many thanks to you and all others who took the initiative.
Thanks Doc. :)
Sent your coupons via pm

If not too late I wanted a usbridge
Got all the coupon already. Let me try and get yours too.

There are some issues.
1. It seems that the discount is available from www.allo.com only www.diyaudiocart.com is rejecting the code. This means we have to pay handsome amount for shipping (21$) in my case, whereas from diyaudiocart it was only Rs.150.00
2. While BOSS DAC price is shown as 59$ in the product page, the price automatically shoots up to 65$ when added in cart. Is it for GST?
3. As far as I remember there was some clause regarding an initial 10% discount on the product price which is not applied.

There are some issues.
1. It seems that the discount is available from www.allo.com only www.diyaudiocart.com is rejecting the code. This means we have to pay handsome amount for shipping (21$) in my case, whereas from diyaudiocart it was only Rs.150.00
2. While BOSS DAC price is shown as 59$ in the product page, the price automatically shoots up to 65$ when added in cart. Is it for GST?
3. As far as I remember there was some clause regarding an initial 10% discount on the product price which is not applied.

The discount is available from only allo.com , also if you add the address for India the shipping cost will not be 21 $ but less than 10$

for smaller items i have got shipping even at 4$.

Having said that diyaudiocart has some neat discounts going on and for some items even with GST included it was falling cheaper than the allo discount.

I bought the items from allo.com. There is a bit of complication in the entire process. I was initially charged with shipping cost of 21usd but at the final stage it got reduced to 6usd. Final invoice was for 74.26 usd but ultimately my card was charged with 69.43usd. So overall it's ok. Thanks to all for the efforts
Regards

I ended up buying the allo Usbridge and the Linear Psu from diyaudiocart.com

It was a marked improvement from the basic laptop I was using as a source. If anyone is thinking of building a music pc, I would suggest they try this first.

I ordered with dietpi, but using Volumio on micro SD. Very convenient.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back