Allo boards group buy

Please select one item for the ALLO Group BUY!

• Raspberry pi3

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Allo piano 2.1

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Allo boss

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Allo kali

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Allo sparky

• Allo digione

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Allo volt+

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Allo attenuator

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Allo isolator

• Allo cheapo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I need usbridge only

Please post in the poll if you have already not done so, on the forum and the Google poll too. Thanks.

Please add USBridge to the poll

Please post in the poll if you have already not done so, on the forum and the Google poll too. Thanks.

Thanks for setting this thread up as "Poll". Is anyone interested in Digione Player, and if yes can we also that as an option?
Added in the Google poll. Please do post in that. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Added in the Google poll. Please do post in that. Thanks.

Thank you!. I have submitted my requirement through Google form.

Just one point on the poll. Raspberry Pi 3 is just sold by Allo, it is not their product. I doubt if they would be able to provide said discount on raspberry pi alone. Think it can be safely omitted from the list.

Also in terms of attenuator, they have two models relay and stepped. This needs to be split as they are different products.

there is no option for the USBridge in the poll

Its available in the Google poll.

Is the group buy going to be available on HiFiMart?

No, it's going to be through allo.

Just one point on the poll. Raspberry Pi 3 is just sold by Allo, it is not their product. I doubt if they would be able to provide said discount on raspberry pi alone. Think it can be safely omitted from the list.

Also in terms of attenuator, they have two models relay and stepped. This needs to be split as they are different products.
Yes sir you are right. Though I added pi in case we order from some other supplier.
About the attenuator I didn't know much, so you can see that I have added all three in the Google poll.

Is the Volt+ in the poll with Stepped attenuator or its just the standard volt+ board?

Both options are available in Google poll

Just update the Poll on google doc with my choice of "Volt+ with stepped attenuator".

[emoji106]

Its available in the Google poll.

No, it's going to be through allo.

Yes sir you are right. Though I added pi in case we order from some other supplier.
About the attenuator I didn't know much, so you can see that I have added all three in the Google poll.

Both options are available in Google poll

[emoji106]

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have mentioned all the products i am interested in the google doc as the group buy would be for one product per month.

I think its hard to reach 20 items per product. Its better if we can negotiate an order of 20 or monthly order which consists of multiple products so that the wait times can be less.

It looks like we haven't reached MOQ of 20 Nos. for any of the products. Not sure which way this will head.
Maybe we should Target just one or two products rather than a long list of items. I tried going through the Excel, got confused and left it.

Just my opinion.

MaSh

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

@Sonus & Mash; I don't think you got the objective of this thread. This thread is to conduct a poll to guage demand for various Allo products. If demand for any of the items reaches the MOQ figure of 20, we'll go for the group buy of that particular product. This is what was explained in the first post.

@Sonus & Mash; I don't think you got the objective of this thread. This thread is to conduct a poll to guage demand for various Allo products. If demand for any of the items reaches the MOQ figure of 20, we'll go for the group buy of that particular product. This is what was explained in the first post.
Ahh yes now that makes perfect sense. Guessed missed that on the first page. Thanks

MaSh

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back