IC: Mont Blanc Pens Group Buy for Delhi/NCR Members

Dear Viraj what are prices you are getting in the 5+ deal. Do all 5 have to be the same model or different models are allowed. Can you get a deal on the ink supply too as it is very important.

@techboy.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in his or her shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes

btw, everyone is entitled to be stupid, but you are abusing that privilege!!

Hi,

For 5+ pens they were offering 15% off on the Delhi Duty Free list price. I later learnt that not all MB pens are cheaper in the duty free. I guess it has something to do with different channels for marketing.

As for MB Inks these are priced at Rs 1250 in India. I don't think they will do a group buy on these, but if you are buying a fountain pen then surely they should be able to throw in an ink bottle or two. I have myself picked up some of the limited edition inks like Einstein, Hitchcock, Jonathan Swift, Balzac etc. from MB stores.

As I did not get much response from the forum (and also from my colleagues) so this Group Buy went nowhere. Thus this Group Buy is off.

Cheers
Viraj Singh

P.S. - Contrary to what people may tell you, do ask MB to consider a discount, as you never know if you will get lucky. I did.

Dear Viraj what are prices you are getting in the 5+ deal. Do all 5 have to be the same model or different models are allowed. Can you get a deal on the ink supply too as it is very important.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back