Allo boards group buy

Please select one item for the ALLO Group BUY!

• Raspberry pi3

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Allo piano 2.1

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Allo boss

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Allo kali

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Allo sparky

• Allo digione

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Allo volt+

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Allo attenuator

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Allo isolator

• Allo cheapo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello people.
So finally after a long wait and a lot of negotiations we will be able to get a group deal.
Allo has reduced the msrp for India by 10% and agreed to give us 15% discount on the prices and add to that 18% gst (courtesy gov of India).

So here is an example:

Digione player global MSRP : 169$

Digione player India MSRP: 152$

Exclusive discount 15%: 129$

+ 18% GST: 152.45$

They require us to send them a list of all the names with the boards we will buy. And we would be given specific coupon for each person to place the order on the allo.com website.

So let's start the list here. Please copy paste the list and add your name along with the products you want to buy.
Thanks.

Lakshay Goel - kali+piano 2.1

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Lakshay,

Allo.com website has US and EU sections. I am not sure how we shop there? Should we shop in US side and then with the coupon, the correct price is calculated ? And should we pay in USD?

Can you please clarify?

Thanks

Lakshay,

Allo.com website has US and EU sections. I am not sure how we shop there? Should we shop in US side and then with the coupon, the correct price is calculated ? And should we pay in USD?

Can you please clarify?

Thanks

Well I made my account and when you add your shipping address it changes the price. But the payment will have to be made in usd.

@stefan @sonus
Well allo isn't an Indian company. It's a foreign company (Italian if I'm not mistaken) with manufacturing in India in a sez (special economic zone).
They have an international site hence the payment mode is usd.
The price on diyaudiocart.com and from this group buy are different as you can see in the example above.

Last edited:
Received an update from allo as follows :

Boss- we now have the new BOSS in stock. The price will be increased, but I will keep the same for you. It has new ultra low noise oscillators, optimized component placement and its own input power connector (TYPE C usb for 5V 3A) so you can feed power directly to the BOSS
Allo digione: we have the new boards in stock now. The PCB has changed, component placement as well and some minor fixes are taken care of
USBridge: these can be delivered (recommended ) with the latest DIETPI which has a very nice user interface menu.

Can you try for discount pricing for bundles? It may be cheaper to procure them that way. For example, we can bundle...
1. RPI + Piano 2.1 + Kali reclocker + Adapter
2. Piano 2.1 + Kali
3. RPI + Boss Dac + Adapter
4. Piano 2.1 + Kali +Adapter + Volt+ Amp

These bundles will meet needs better.

Can you try for discount pricing for bundles? It may be cheaper to procure them that way. For example, we can bundle...
1. RPI + Piano 2.1 + Kali reclocker + Adapter
2. Piano 2.1 + Kali
3. RPI + Boss Dac + Adapter
4. Piano 2.1 + Kali +Adapter + Volt+ Amp

These bundles will meet needs better.
Well if the bundle is available on allo.com it should be eligible for discount. But since they don't sell rpi It won't be possible to include it.

I would like to Add Acrylic case as well for New BossDAC+RPI+Volt+
So the list stands at

Dr.lakshay - boss dac
Vizeta - boss dac + Acrylic case for "New BossDAC+RPI+Volt+"
parthabhatta - BOSS DAC

Received a mail from allo. They have revamped the discount to 20%. The discount is applicable only till the end of December.

So the pricing will be as such:

Digione player global MSRP : 169$

Digione player India MSRP: 152$

Exclusive discount 20%: 121$

+ 18% GST: 142$

Request everyone to add their names to the list to confirm instead of polling on the Google poll. The group buy will be closed in this month itself.
Regards
Lakshay Goel

I am in for Kali reclocker
Put me down for the VOLT+ With Stepped Attenuator.

If it's a really good deal (discount) then I'll also be interested in the Boss Player and/or the DigiOne Player.

Do keep us updated.
Hello,

I am interested in Allo digione and may be other boards depending on discount offered.

Thanks
Balaji
I gave my response for the poll. Would be interested in the Kali and Piano 2.1
Am Usbridge
I want the VOLT+ With Stepped Attenuator with the 19V PSU.

Neither is listed, so cannot make a selection.

Please edit the listing to include these items too.
allo usbridge for me as well.

If they can bundle it without the sparky or the emmc would be swell.

Else ill take the Usbridge package.
+1 for allousbridge.
Also I can add only the Digione Card in-case there are special discounts if I get both!!
Thanks for setting this thread up as "Poll". Is anyone interested in Digione Player, and if yes can we also that as an option?
Please add USBridge to the poll
Just update the Poll on google doc with my choice of "Volt+ with stepped attenuator".

Hope I didn't miss anyone. Please read the advancements and add your names to the list if still interested.

Dr.lakshay : Boss DAC
Vizeta - Boss DAC + Acrylic case for "New BossDAC+RPI+Volt+"
parthabhatta - BOSS DAC
Kane : I2S Isolator

Just wanted to know something.
Is it that final order can be placed for any single board which reaches a demand of at least 20.
OR
Order can be placed for mixed consignment of 20 boards containing various boards as per demands placed here for individual items.
In case the first clause is right, it appears difficult that demand for a single board will ever reach 20.
Regards

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back