Allo boards group buy

Please select one item for the ALLO Group BUY!

• Raspberry pi3

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Allo piano 2.1

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Allo boss

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Allo kali

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Allo sparky

• Allo digione

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Allo volt+

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Allo attenuator

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Allo isolator

• Allo cheapo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The volt+ amp is already out.
And since the new dac is not yet released it cant be added to the list. They haven't even sent out the samples for review. So it's gonna take a fairly long time before the new dac comes into production.

Guys i have received just 2 replies in the Google docs post.
Please poll if you are interested.
https://goo.gl/forms/KDSsjjOWUduzS0jF2

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I want the VOLT+ With Stepped Attenuator with the 19V PSU.

Neither is listed, so cannot make a selection.

Please edit the listing to include these items too.

I want the VOLT+ With Stepped Attenuator with the 19V PSU.

Neither is listed, so cannot make a selection.

Please edit the listing to include these items too.
Hi. It's just a preliminary poll to get an estimate so that we can contact allo accordingly. We will finalise everyone's order once we get to know how much discount we can get.
Have added volt+ with attenuator. Please select it and the psu option.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

allo usbridge for me as well.

If they can bundle it without the sparky or the emmc would be swell.

Else ill take the Usbridge package.

allo usbridge for me as well.

If they can bundle it without the sparky or the emmc would be swell.

Else ill take the Usbridge package.

+1 for allousbridge.
Also I can add only the Digione Card in-case there are special discounts if I get both!!

I spoke to Gireesh and our supermod. Gireesh was talking about volumes per item. I asked him to look for the total order size. I told Supermod also that DIYers are on shoestring budget and that we can't expect them to generate volumes. We'll start a small way by starting a group buy. He is also seem to understand and keen that we make a beginning. We're working the best possible deal. So all interested members may post their requirements on the google doc. I'm hopeful that this will also conclude the way GRR deal went.

Ok guys. Yesterday our supermod spoke to Gireesh and later to Mr. Andre who is said to be the decision maker at Allo. They have agreed for an MOQ of 20 pieces per item, a climbdown from the earlier figure of 100. Discount would depend on volumes but we can expect a ball point figure of 20%. For generating volumes, we decided to arrange a group buy for just one item per month so that enough volumes are (hopefully) generated. Kindly note that GST would be applicable on each order which ranges from 18% to 28% depending on the item.

I suggest that OP creates a poll in the thread itself instead of the Google doc because, the document doesn't display how many of each items are polled.

I do have their Vana player with LPS and Digione. Looking for USBridge but dont see any poll started yet.

I do have their Vana player with LPS and Digione. Looking for USBridge but dont see any poll started yet.

A poll has been added. Also go through the moderator's note at the end of first post. All those who've posted on fhe google doc are requested to poll on the thread.

multiple selection option not available in the poll

Thanks for setting this thread up as "Poll". Is anyone interested in Digione Player, and if yes can we also that as an option?
Please add USBridge to the poll

Read the moderators note at the end of the first post. Poll for your most wanted product. For multiple products or for those which are not listed in the poll, use the google doc linked.

Last edited:
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back