Almost completed my HT room.

You have a very good theater set up finished by the DIY way, its very encouraging for everyone to attempt a building process like you.

Many congrats and wishes for your new theater setup, enjoy your setup and gears fullest possible and do share all your pros and cons and developments you did stage by stage.

Hi John

Thanks.
Thanks to people like Santhosh, Pandu, Praveen (Anutone) and others, it was possible to figure out and minimise mistakes. I think it is not too difficult to diy, provided you don't mind making a mistake or two along the way.

Thanks GeorgeO for sharing ur exps & pics of ur HT... I myself will be renovating my house next year... I plan to build a HT room & ur pics gave me a few good ideas... Also would like to thank you & the person who suggested the use of Laser pointer & mirror... It is such a simple technique but still I would not have thought of it... Will surely save me a few bucks while enhancing my HT exp :) ...

Rajadeep

Welcome to pick the brains of the veterans on this forum when you start on your project. CM Sajith was the one who suggested the laser pointer/mirror method, which is both simple and effective-though my panels had already been mounted by then.

Good luck!

.. Also would like to thank you & the person who suggested the use of Laser pointer & mirror... It is such a simple technique but still I would not have thought of it... Will surely save me a few bucks while enhancing my HT exp :) ...[/QUOTE]

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back