Anutone products

Radni14

Buying Anutone panels is not a smooth experience in Gujarat area. I am trying to buy their Quitespace panels , but not able to know their price yet , only told delivery is minimum 70 days . Any suggestions how and from where to get them ? How is the buying experience in Banglore , Chennai area ?

Unfortunately, Bangalore is the lucky place as far as Anutone Products is concerned. They have a office in mumbai too, but they are not keen on doing any small sales :(

I say this because I wanted to have a workshop similar to the ones held in bangalore by Anutone, to get them to provide exposure to their products to us from mumbai/pune but they did not show any interest in the same.

I sent a PM to raghumailbox , waiting for his response.
Denom , my experience with Anutone people in Gujarat is similar that they do not seem to be interested insmall sales to audiophiles for their small needs. They are more interested in sales to institutions for projects like auditoriums , office buildings ,shopping malls etc.
Unfortunately in India , I feel , we are not served well by any ( or most ) reputable products in the field of a acoustic treatment even though in general hi end audio hobby has progressed considerably in last 5-10 years .
However , I do believe this will change for better in near future , may be two years .

Even after contacting Anutone Bangalore office or Rep , I am directed to one after another person to even deal with me or give me price of their product Quitespace , which is of interest to me . I am simply not given either price or delivery time. In other words , Anutone is simply not interested in catering to small quantity requirements of individual audiophiles .
This is the situation after my more than two months of furstrating efforts with Anutone to get their products. It would save us lot of time and efforts if they clearly say on their website as to what type of inquiry they will entertain or which they will not be able to serve.

Last edited:
Even after contacting Anutone Bangalore office or Rep , I am directed to one after another person to even deal with me or give me price if their product Quitespace , which is of interest to me . I am simply not given either price or delivery time. In other words , Anutone is simply not interested in catering to small quantity requirements of individual audiophiles .
This is the situation after my more than two months of efforts with Anutone to get their products. It would save us lot of time and efforts if they clearly say on their website as to what type of inquiry they will entertain and which they will not be able to serve.
I had similar experience with Anutone Mumbai. They only cater to big projects.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back