Anyone bought the Hisense 65" U7QF?

Which Fire TV gen? 4K? Hows the comparative "responsiveness" in UI?

How long are you eligible to get it? Please do ask/ find out. I've seen US stores offer it upt X days/ weeks after Purchase. Curious about limitations here.

I think its more like a 70% refund policy after Renting the TV said time, given what i am seeing here - Probably worth it.
Ah no old fire stick from the US, got it before it was launched in India, whatever that generation was.

Just a quick update. The TV continues to be incredibly impressive. I've checked streams now on all the apps (that I use). The very best streams have been the 4K Dolby Vision content on Hotstar, and the Full HD stuff on MUbi.

I watched Soul, and some bits of the Mandalorian and Avengers Endgame on Hotstar, all 4K Dolby Vision, and the picture is truly fantastic. Blacks are inky, the HDR effect is very very god, the skin tones look fantastic (I am a photographer, so even though I don't know much about TVs, I can tell when the skin tones are looking good).

I also really like the Netflix 4K DV stuff including Criminal UK and Dash and Lily. Oddly enough the DV logo doesn't get triggered always, with netflix, but the content seems to very much be showing in HDR. Could be some bug with Android TV on the set, I guess, or the Netflix app itself?

I also watched Bacurau in 1080p on Mubi and it looked really really good. Mubi has a very high bitrate stream, so even though it's not 4K, the whole thing looked amazing.

Sony Liv's high-def streams are definitely of a lower bitrate, you can see visble compression artifacts especially in darker scenes. but overall still very nice to watch.

Android TV is a mixed bag. The continue watching strip seems to only pull from Hotstar, and not Netflix or Sony or the other apps. The "channels" strip i can only activate Netflix and Hotstar, and not the others. But yeah these are minor issues overall. I'm very happy with this TV so far!

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back